• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stuff we don't have in UO but should .

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Muskets. See Ultima VII.

Repair without weakening, which we used to have.

Quest to change name.

Quest to change to/from gargoyle.

Different arrow types, especially "Sleep." See Ultima VII.

Fix Justice so that killing ANY red-named thing under Felucca rules will gain you Justice.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well since we are now going down this crappy path

toilet paper

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Can we also have another vanity mount but comes fully trained with 240 Hp and smaller in size maybe size of tiger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Something that has a bonus like the ugly swamp dragon that looks better with out the glue on red nails and red puff ball on its tail

I wish they would at least tone down the red better yet remove it altogether

It's the big bad monster in my little pony episode I guess

Anonymous UOPlayer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I renew my call for these things. Small-scale, content type changes to make a richer world. Most of the replies sadly were either calling for bigger scale changes, or rolling back long in place game systems to the perceived benefit of the poster, or the occasional insult (nothing about this would make the game like WoW -- to the extent that WoW has cool things shouldn't we have a UO appropriate variant on at least some of them).

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The ability to turn off spell effects and text in CC and the abilty to set filters on what you see when you hit ctr shift in cc.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When we/I first start playing, we/I went lo look for this in the lost lands and I had hoped that the new tameable mount in the lost lands would have been the silver steed
This

It blends in so well with the other art assets :O

Look, compatible on multiple clients

Game of Thrones has one, so UO subscribers would go up due to Google searches

For those that don't care about horses, you can still use the string for something they would care about:

In conclusion, silver steeds, plz

Plus, I have a chiv-tamer, so plz. :D plz plz plz

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I agree it’s time to give us the silver steeds

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
easy one this and a no brainer for the devs.... a main house and one 7x7 hut!! on every shard you wish to place one per account.....BE HONEST the malas snow scapes , barren deserts and green acres need some much needed LOVE....
In the days before one house one shard rule, we had a small tower across every USA shard, it was nice to have someplace besides an Inn to log out. Back then on Sonoma we just had a 18x18, not the Keep we have today. So much wastes space in the Keep whereas a Castle has none. I love to see that empty space available in the Keeps someday.