• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

stuff fron Ginsu

G

Looks like someone looted one of Luka's books at some point, and wrote their own special message in it?

-Skylark

G

I have this stuff, I don't know what to do with it,

I will collect it all up and give it to whoever should be in charge of it,
PM me I will be online tonight sometime

G

I'm sure Luka would be interested in those things, if not, Kat will.

G

I believe thos other two books may be copies. I will let Luka confirm this. Where was the IDOC?

G

<blockquote><hr>

I believe thos other two books may be copies. I will let Luka confirm this. Where was the IDOC?

[/ QUOTE ]

near brit heading out toward despise, it was a plaster L shape house that fell
I don't remember the name on the sign as it fell while I walked past it, must have been the vibration from my horse running

G

I have top go now (financial aid is staffed by idiots) I'll be back later today

G

Was it Crazy Joe's Classic L by Brit ?

I was wondering about that house for some time but could not check it this week due to connection lag issues, barely moved the past few days.

Any books written actually by Aeric Horn or other mememtos of him, MYTH guild would also wish to copy to place in our guild house since he was our Guildmaster.

Luka also had a separate collection written by players in memorial with their thoughts etc. about him.

G

The story 'Sleep Now Sleep' that he had written is one of several in the roleplaying tales of Aeric Horn and the creation of various towns and guilds and battles/struggles and the life of *characters* Aeric Horn and Ginsu and *family*over time. Nuri also wanted a copy of Sleep Now Sleep..can not remember now if she ever got a copy.

We also re read it and felt that that story Sleep Now Sleep would be appropo for his own Memorial here on Siege. Kat and others made several copies of 'Sleep Now Sleep' for his memorial to hand out to guests attending. It was a story about a death in his story lines and after he rl passed away, the story just tugged at the heart rl ones game ones, of someone leaving never to return for the went to sleep for forever...to wake up somewhere else.

It is one of the shorter stories he had personally written in his many roleplaying tales of the game characters of Aeric Horn and *family.* We have quite a few of his original tales on our websight somewhere, not sure if it is public or private in MYTH forum, somewhere in Stonehaven's the alliances' many forums.

G

QZ, I have been cleaning out my Iantown home as I can and have given Nuriko access to start taking things for herself and MYTH. More than likely you will find quite a bit of Ginsu's items among them.

G

if a representative of MYTH could stop by luna bank in the next few minutes I'll be there with a box of stuff

I

imported_Luka Melehan

MY WAKA BOOK!

Yes I would like these back if possible as well as the books and stuff of Ginsu's. They are not copies! I will pay for them willingly.

Thanks Hanna for bringing this to my attention!

G

<blockquote><hr>

MY WAKA BOOK!

Yes I would like these back if possible as well as the books and stuff of Ginsu's. They are not copies! I will pay for them willingly.

Thanks Hanna for bringing this to my attention!

[/ QUOTE ]

PM me so we can meet

I

imported_Luka Melehan

Thanks so much, everyone. I got most everything back, which, while not necessary, was a nice surprise. *stuffs everything under the bed and hopes no one notices*

G

<blockquote><hr>

QZ, I have been cleaning out my Iantown home as I can and have given Nuriko access to start taking things for herself and MYTH. More than likely you will find quite a bit of Ginsu's items among them.

[/ QUOTE ]

And I do wish to thank you for donating so many nice things to MYTH. I found ye aquarium fishes and I will give them a good home !
Unless my monitor torches like mid Dec. and I myself could not even log on lost all my own fish in my aquariums on two shards could not get in game to tend to em so they all died. I sorted ye many tmaps for the guild too, just yesterday. Once again thank you, for donating to ye friends in MYTH.

Mostly though I will miss YOU being in the game on this shard ...and remember ye fondly, and the many others too whom have also LEFT Siege Perilous and UO both and still leave.
And will probably always miss those in game friends we have had that can never log on again because they no longer are in this world at all.

Don't be no stranger now, ICQ still exists missy !!