• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Stuff for the young'uns

mikni

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Need some stuff for the newer people in the guild. So it's for a good cause! ^^

Burglar's Bandana - Buying one, five, ten or whatever you have.

Also looking for an imbuer to make some skill jewelry. Would like 5 to 20 pairs of ring/bracelet, the more the better.
+13 in Stealing, Stealth and Ninjitsu

Thought it was something else, but can't remember...

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I might be able t toss you some bandanas. i gotta check, be another week before i get on. Just remind me

mikni

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks a lot, both of you.
Don't mind paying. I've made more money than I need for myself. :)

Pignasty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Would it be possible to throw some +magery jewels in the mix, please? Primarily for gates while training.
Please and thanks ^^

mikni

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, maybe magery is better than stealth? Can take some of those too.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good to see your guild grow, If you still need some jevelry, I can help too

mikni

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some of the new guys I have not seen in action yet. So I might need lots and lots of jewelry... ^^

mikni

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Tina for the jewelry!
If anyone else wants to sell some I'll buy more.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sounds like good money.

See you when you get back...

PuckOfPacific

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Don't take anything from GIL! How can you call yourself a member or leader of Barter Town and do business with GIL?! GIL is a cursed, wretched, bane to the existence of barter Town! They have failed time and again to recognize any King of Thieves, and are very behind on paying taxes. Down with GIL! Down with GIL! Down with GIL!

mikni

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No I do want them! I don't care what guild you are from.
*Anyone* that have some to sell, let me know here or in general chat. If I'm not online there's probably someone else in Barter Town that can pick them up.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Don't take anything from GIL! How can you call yourself a member or leader of Barter Town and do business with GIL?! GIL is a cursed, wretched, bane to the existence of barter Town! They have failed time and again to recognize any King of Thieves, and are very behind on paying taxes. Down with GIL! Down with GIL! Down with GIL!
Time to move on and forget old hate

mikni

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My "apology" was posted late at night. I was tired so I assumed everyone would understand that I don't take orders from some random guy. ^^
Sorry about any confusion. Puck doesn't speak for either me nor Barter Town.

Last edited:

PuckOfPacific

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Well, then it's time for Chad to speak to you, if you follow the history of barter Town at all, you know GIL is not to be tolerated. It's not my personal feelings(well it is too) but in the spirit of Chad and all that was great from that era, Barter Town and GIL don't fit in the same story! It's not me that demands it. It's Barter Town that demands it. or at least make them pay the back taxes they owe.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Could the bandanas not be a part of the taxes ?

mikni

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm, this seems so easy, maybe. I messaged Chad at ThiefUO, maybe he will poke his head in here
Maybe you shouldn't concern yourself about stuff, that you think, are between me and Chad. He sent me a PM just a few days ago and I'm sure he can do it again if he wanted to.
Who are you again, and why do you think you can speak for anyone?

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mikni I can get you the bandanas some evening. Does your place have a mailbox?

mikni

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, I have a mailbox. On the stairs of my shop, in Barter Town.

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ladra -

I provided 6 Burg Bandanas and 3 Snooping Alacs to Ducky today to be dispersed. Please let me know you got them.

mikni

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ladra -

I provided 6 Burg Bandanas and 3 Snooping Alacs to Ducky today to be dispersed. Please let me know you got them.
I did get them.
Thanks a lot for the help! Let me know if you want anything.

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did get them.
Thanks a lot for the help! Let me know if you want anything.
Back in the old days, I always kept a good repor with the thieves and was actually in SP! - Siege Professionals. That was the elite thief guild back then.

So maybe a little immunity to bola theft and such :p