• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Studded Gorget Energy Eater15 CF1 INT2 HPI7 MI8 HPR2 MR3 LMC8 LRC20

Kazute

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Selling this really nice mage gorget on Atlantic Shard. Please post your offers in this thread and only accepting offers from this thread.

studded.jpg

Reserve: 50M
End Date: 10/31/15 10PM EST 10 minute increase per last minute bids.

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
any idea how long you might keep open or price you're looking for?

Kazute

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Sooo... I have already sent a icq to Merlin asking if he would like to purchase it at the offer he had made prior to the auction end time even though his bid was under the reserve amount. However if I do not receive a reply within a day then I will reach out to you Darko.

:sad4:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Sooo... I have already sent a icq to Merlin asking if he would like to purchase it at the offer he had made prior to the auction end time even though his bid was under the reserve amount. However if I do not receive a reply within a day then I will reach out to you Darko.

:sad4:
I will be purchasing for sure. I am out the rest of tonite for Halloween. Let's exchange tomorrow.

Thanks.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I very much appreciate the quick and easy trade. Pleasure doing business! :)