• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stuck sim at the Pub......................again.

• Thread starter Keep It Real
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

Keep It Real

Seems to be an issue with the Pub and stuck sims. This is the second time I have a sim stuck at the Pub in the last week. The Pub is closed so resetting the lot is not the issue so it maybe has something to do with all the CC there, seems a lot of issues arose when the pic on a stick came out. I advise anyone visiting the Pub to use a sim they don't want to use the rest of the night, just in case.

PLEASE look into this issue, I really wanted to use that sim tonight to make some money, tyvm. For now I'll go play the production cities where it is safe for my sims.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I managed to get both my accounts stuck at pub and then freed them myself tonight while it was still open. When my sim gets stuck, i just keep that stuck sim in TC3 in city view (because she can't land anywhere else) then login that same account a second time. The second login disconnects my first sim and she gets free.

K

Keep It Real

I tried that Gracie, tonight and the other day, no luck.

M

Meggers

The pic on a stick and 35 people on a lot are the problems. Most of us don't have NASA computers like the devs, so we have to avoid houses that let that many people in. Not to mention this means that only 1 or 2 houses have a shot at being the #1 house because we don't have enough people to fill more than 3 houses in a catagory. I have no desire to be #1. my house is only open when I need to skill. I own Academy Skills in TC3 and I lock my doors at 18 because I can't deal with all the damn lag. Please fix it so we can set the visitor limit on houses and not have to constantly lock and unlock our doors.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

The pic on a stick and 35 people on a lot are the problems. Most of us don't have NASA computers like the devs, so we have to avoid houses that let that many people in. Not to mention this means that only 1 or 2 houses have a shot at being the #1 house because we don't have enough people to fill more than 3 houses in a catagory. I have no desire to be #1. my house is only open when I need to skill. I own Academy Skills in TC3 and I lock my doors at 18 because I can't deal with all the damn lag. Please fix it so we can set the visitor limit on houses and not have to constantly lock and unlock our doors.

[/ QUOTE ]

Meggers you hit on a problem I have with my older computer.

If there are more than 20 on a lot, I have a lot of problems and generally just avoid those lots because it's not too much fun playing there.

I have to also wonder if some of the lag on those lots isn't being caused by some of the 'multiple' players whose computers can no longer accommodate the new code/graphics of tc3 and the amount of sims they 'thought' they could run previously.

As far as being stuck, I got stuck at a house last night and the logging in another sim on that account did free it up. However, the house it was stuck at did not have a stic pic.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Please fix it so we can set the visitor limit on houses and not have to constantly lock and unlock our doors.

[/ QUOTE ]
This has been suggested before - I forget by who, maybe you.
Anyway, I still think it's a good idea, and the Devs would do well to consider it.

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Please fix it so we can set the visitor limit on houses and not have to constantly lock and unlock our doors.

[/ QUOTE ]
This has been suggested before - I forget by who, maybe you.
Anyway, I still think it's a good idea, and the Devs would do well to consider it.

[/ QUOTE ]

&lt;Raises hand&gt; I suggested this in Meg's other thread, and still think it'd be a great way to solve several problems. I feel left out! The only issue I'm having right now in TC3 is the extreme lag, as well as my property thumbnail gone haywire. Other than that, I don't get to experience getting stuck, being transgendered, or any of the other crazy bugs.