• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Stuck in Box/Bag Items! Paying Well

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
What about a rare colored gift box with a phantom item in it?

rarecolorghostitem.jpg

I've looked through the box in EC and CC, no item inside it - yet it says there's an item weighing 1 stone.

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What about a rare colored gift box with a phantom item in it?

View attachment 94632

I've looked through the box in EC and CC, no item inside it - yet it says there's an item weighing 1 stone.
more than likely ice puddle thing / slippery ice has happened to me quite a few times =)

Meadhbh

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like Longtooth said...what's well?
and I have this

Piece of a Pentagram in a Reversed Backpack
Pentagram Piece in Reversed BackPack.jpg

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
For lanterns/stretched hides/busts - 50m per ( 100m for the double lantern box)

For cards/hay/dirt/pillars - 100m per

200m for lamp posts, fire, water, etc. The rarer ones.

Bagged items I'm not sure or since I guess we can't raise them out anymore, will play around before buying some bag ones but keep em coming if you have cool ones

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
You can chop em ;).
Yeah, I knew you could chop them but then they stay there forever. When you chop them does it stay on the axis you have it at or does it drop down to ground level. It has been so long since I did it I cannot remember. I see a lot of the items across the land. They block house placement which is kind of sucky.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Effort fire is illegal to own and delete on sight. not telling you not to buy it, just know the risks.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I knew you could chop them but then they stay there forever. When you chop them does it stay on the axis you have it at or does it drop down to ground level. It has been so long since I did it I cannot remember. I see a lot of the items across the land. They block house placement which is kind of sucky.
stays on the ground, if someone complains, especially if its blocking placement or something important chance the item can be removed. like i wouldnt chop stuff in luna or a popular area.

Last edited:

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Bump - looking for Lamp Posts, Fire/Water, Pillars, more Hay, or other odd ones .

Pm me or post what you have will pay well, and pay/collect on any shard.

Thanks!

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Bump, looking for more hay, pillars, fire,water,

Anything except - statued,stretched hides,lanterns