• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Lock Picking] Stuck at 95.8 Lockpicking. Help please

4u2nv

Good Morning all,

I might be pulling up a old topic but i've done a search and did not come across any recent postings on this. My lockpicking is stuck at 95.7, i gain my daily .1 but i was wondering is there another way to finish the last few pts? I've tried heading to the yew crypts and pick those chests but i havnt gained anything. I've also tried bringing gm made boxes to twisted weald for the satyr to discord me and pick it there, but i only gain .1 and stop... Does anyone have a more effective yet faster way to gm this darn skill? Any help will be great. THanks

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Theres your problem with the weild, the GM boxes. You need boxes made by a carp with about 70-75 tinker. The GM ones are too high for you when you go to the Twisted Weild and get disco'd. I usually die in Twisted so don't go there. I'm 93ish LPing. and i'll admit it's a pain even at that level.

Oriana

C

Corrupted Goblin

after 95 lockpicking the gains are god awful... best way to do it is just to suck it up and use the ggs. if you stone it off of your main and put it on a char thats below 400 total skill points you can get 2-3 .1 gains a day using ggs if its on a well developed character. get your .1 gain every day until you gm it.