• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stuck at 87

P

prssre

I've been fishing in deep water for about 45 mins. with no gain. I went from 86.8 to 87 in the first few casts, but after that was nil. I finally stopped playing. Killed a couple of serps along the way, but no gains. Fished the holes out but no gains. Should I just keep plugging along or try something else. Please help.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It sounds like a silly question .... but do you have free/unused skillpoints available?

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are some suggestions I made in the Temp fishing faq up top here, hope that will give you some help. But it does start to slow down a lot in the upper 80's

Oriana

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know they changed the code where you don't have to keep moving to gain skills anymore. But I woudld still suggest that you don't sit in one spot and fish it dry. Just set sail for slow forward and fish. Launch of the east coast of moonglow island sail east about 50 or so squares and turn north. As long as no boats block you you can sail around the world forever without hitting land. Best way to fish. I do it in fel myself. Less boats in fel to block you and I never see another soul.