• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stuck at 105

G

My archery has stuck at 105 and i can raise anymore.
Now i kill cyclopes, titans. But no gain.
What kind of monsters i have to kill to raise archery ( and tactics that is about 107) ?
I don't like to raise archery with macro. Someone can suggest some monsters that can raise it?
Thanks
PS: I've read the faq, but archery doesn't raise with that monsters

C

Connor_Graham

I raised my Archery from GM to 120 on Dragons, high level Paragons (Titans, Juka Lords, Chaos Dragoon Elite, etc), and even down in Doom. You'll miss a lot, but you fire so often there, and have no wait for the next creature to spawn, so it's a great place for training up the last bit of skill.

I

imported_GFY

What I do to max out a weapon skill and tactics is go down to the Ice dungeon and fight Artic Ogre Lords. The secret is to max out your HCI (the more you hit the faster you'll gain) and your swing speed. (the faster you hswing the more chances you have to hit)

Another trick is to do as LITTLE DAMAGE as possible to the target. If you kill it too quickly you don't get many chances to gain! I have a 30 SSI repeating xbow with no DI on it and I use a 70 resist suit with no DI as well, just for training. I'm not looking to kill stuff just get gains.

If you get board doing this put on your best armor and go do a few peerless. Go with a group so you don't get killed too often, and you should get good gains here as well.

I

imported_mo'gluk

yeah I used ogre lords and natures fury to gain

D

Drunk'n Masta

Bog things will take you to 107 pretty quick but a pain in rear to find one to constantly attack. Easiest route is still Khaldun dungeon, attack tenticles of harrower which will take you all the way to 120 with little work. Remember not to use a bow with any hit lower defence or damage increase. Either buy a npc weopon or find a bow with ssi only on it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

My archery has stuck at 105 and i can raise anymore.
Now i kill cyclopes, titans. But no gain.
What kind of monsters i have to kill to raise archery ( and tactics that is about 107) ?
I don't like to raise archery with macro. Someone can suggest some monsters that can raise it?
Thanks
PS: I've read the faq, but archery doesn't raise with that monsters

[/ QUOTE ]
you needa real nice repeating 100% poision bow and a golem and around 30k bolts youl be 120 in no time.

S

Sabbath

Lot s of fine suggestions here but I'll go ahead and throw in my 2 cents:

Fire Island (where Hythloth dungeon is)...go to the "Demon Temple". If you take a Demon slayer (and a dragon slayer) you will go to 120 in a reasonably short time plus you will make tons of cash, collect lots of gems, and your karma will go through the roof (especially helpful for Paladins).

Plus there is something about smiting demons that just makes you feel good

By the way, you should be able to find a rune to Fire Island or Demon Temple in any mid-size rune library. Good luck!

E

Emma Royds

Back in the old days when i was at around 95 i grabed a skull and headed off to doom till 120 for me it was by far the best "fun" way.

Make sure you have enough gold in the bank to cover alot of deaths tither up if you have chiv and Grab yourself a tailor and fletcher kit and repair your own items (make sure you dont get to low on dur or you wount be able to repair with 0 skills) all the gold for replacement bandages/arrows/bolts can be looted from the mobs.

Hope this helps and Good Luck