• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Strong Box

• Thread starter Dirty Old Man
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dirty Old Man

Hi All,

I'm wondering what the price on a strong box would be.

Thanks
Dirty Old Man

T

The Home Guild

They fetch around the region of 100k - 150k on Europa
Atl 200k-500k
reason so cheap is if you use a interior housing tool and use the turn option it will turn into a metal box

N

NewThunder

Hi All,

I'm wondering what the price on a strong box would be.

Thanks
Dirty Old Man

The price would be dependent on which type of strong box it was, does it hold 125 items or only 25 items. While each would say strong box, they were made by different methods. The 25 items strong box is more valuable and more highly saught after.

T

Teufel_Hund

The price would be dependent on which type of strong box it was, does it hold 125 items or only 25 items. While each would say strong box, they were made by different methods. The 25 items strong box is more valuable and more highly saught after.
What Thunder said, 125 count boxes 250k would be about tops, the 25 count box could fetch up to a mill depending on the buyer, but definitley should go for no less then 500k.

D

Dirty Old Man

ok Thanks everyone I'll try putting stuff in em tonight and find out which ones i have

C

Ceridwen

No need to put anything in them - just mouse over/click on them and see if it says "0/125 Items" or "0/25 Items". :)

D

Dirty Old Man

Nice i got 2 of the 25 item ones and 2 125's thanks for the help everyone