• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stratics #starwars IRC channel - come in for a chat!

B

BadgerSmaker

Hey all,

I've use IRC quite extensively while in the SWG Galactic Senate and found it to be an excellent communication medium for general chatter about SWG Game Play and other topics.

Over the course of using IRC I found that quite a few people found it difficult to set up and others found that there were restrictions in place at their respective employers that prevented access, but I found a way to get around all that using a website called "Mibbit" that connects to IRC for you via a web page.

So, if you'd like to chat about Star Wars Galaxies Game Play with other players, why not try the Stratics IRC channel #starwars? Just click on #starwars and choose a nickname and you'll be connected to other SWG players.