• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stratics Sonoma Hall and Dungeon

• Thread starter Lord Exmortis
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Exmortis

Stratics presence on Sonoma has been growing at a rapid rate. The news has been constant and people are learning about others with our new series "The Profiles of Sonoma"...we will continue to deliver top quality news that you folks deserve.

We wanted to give you some info as to where we are located on Sonoma. We may not always be there but leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Stratics Sonoma Hall (Felucca):

This keep is our headquarters on Sonoma and it is where I drink my mead and write my stories (If you can call them that). The team meets here once a month to discuss stories and possible victims for our profile's.

The design of the keep was done by our very own designer extraordinaire Queen Mum and it is not currently open to the public. Tours of the hall are available upon request.

Stratics Sonoma Dungeon (Trammel):

Have you ever wondered where we put the reporters who have been bad? and we do have some naughty reporters on Sonoma...well here is your chance.

The superb designer Lady Katrina of Sonoma has created an eerie masterpiece that is now open for the public to view.

R

rmsroach

Good ta hear stratics is getting better and better well known. I'm just learning about it all myself, been back in the game for maybe 2 months now and still adjusting to all the people and names i've met....yet alone all the changes in the game since I've been gone. :hahaha: but it's very reassuring to know there's more order than chaos in Sonoma. Seeing, hearing and knowing that there's a large portion of us who would like to come together, get to know eachother, interact with eachother and live together in-game makes the game so much more. And especially when there's storyline and history to be known, shown and not left alone... You guys have the right idea, and I give you props for the effort and job well done [stories well down] I know there's a lot more to ya's but for what i've seen in here, and experienced in game, I only have good things to say about your whole crew.

:bowdown::spider: props to ya's.

That'd be all.
-Roach

Hera75

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Both ladies are great interior decorators :)! Glad you have gotten yourself a good team Ex, hope I can pop in sometime this weekend and catch you around! Is it June yet???? :wall: