• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stratics Promo Video - Found In Archives - Community Created

Do you remember seeing this video on Stratics.com??

• Yes, I remember it and it was awesome!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I've never seen this thing before.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Maybe? It's kinda familiar but I can't say for sure.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Nem

Visitor
Hello All!!
It's been years since I've played UO or visited Stratics but I've recently got back into the game and community and man are there lots of changes!!!
Years ago I was a content creator for Stratics and I was assigned to the game Horizons as well as a few others.
Anyways, I was going through my old hard drive archives and I Came across a promotional video that I made for Stratics. Some of it was a collaborative effort and utilized the talents of several from the community. We re-designed the stratics "cog" logo and rendered in 3D and many users had submitted videos from various games that Stratics then had covered. Anyways, I've posted the video on youtube for you all. I felt very nostalgic when rewatching it for the first time in years and it is because of this video that I've gotten back into the UO/Stratics community. So lastly, I'd like to introduce myself...I'm Nem and I hope you like my video!

Stratics.com Promotional Video - Youtube

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Welcome back to Stratics Nem! :)