• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stratics Mods 2 degrees from Cybertown

F

Flippers

Well well well well well!

Someone from the stagnant Cybertown Friends group piped up last night in laggy group chat, and a couple of us responded.

Apparently the comingle of Cybertown escapees and Sims refugees occurred in TSO and continues in SL with the group The Wild Bunch. One said she knew most of the mods in Stratics, including you Niki :p

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats true! I didnt know you were from cybertown. Not that I am, but I know several of the wildbunch are. Did they add you to our crazy family group?

F

Flippers

No - I dont know or belong to the group. But I did add them as friends :)

I had a colorful life in CT. Was there from 2002-2006 before defecting to Toontown.

Let's see... iCity, Oddessey...

We won't talk about VRD and Goonie Town

Or Neoworld or United3D...

D

debslee

Apparently the comingle of Cybertown escapees and Sims refugees occurred in TSO and continues in SL with the group The Wild Bunch. One said she knew most of the mods in Stratics, including you Niki :p
*raises hand*Yep I also be one of those also, love that group...feels like home away from home! :danceb:

F

Flippers

Well my friend Seven is going to be away next week (I accidentally said "Hawaii" in Toontown last night and am hoping they decide that two middle age RL friends should be grounds for leniency) so I'll have lots of exploration time. I should visit your area.

K

Katheryne

*Proudly displays her "I'm a Wild Bunch Family Goofball" button*

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Proudly displays her "I'm a Goofball" button*
I dunno about the rest of it, but this much I can attest to!

Wait.. am I lost?

>.>

(Dishy Toonie does not exist in SL, she doesn't she doesn't)

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whether you do or dont Trishy I'll still claim you as an honorary Goofball sister. :p

F

Flippers

We got neat fish there.

Which reminds me... I need to open a new thread.