• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stratics-How much longer?

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been a few weeks since stratics went kaput.....Was just wondering if they are going to hit the one month mark before retoring some need forums, like bug reporting and professions.

I had some weird things happen and uhall isn't the place to report them.

E

Emil IsTemp

"Unfortunately, we are unable to discern what assistance you may need from the text of your page..."

N

NewThunder

There was also valuable information in many threads such as shard historys and such.

_zigzag_

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been a few weeks since stratics went kaput.....Was just wondering if they are going to hit the one month mark before retoring some need forums, like bug reporting and professions.

I had some weird things happen and uhall isn't the place to report them.
Do a search on my username and read what Ive posted today ;)

The info will return, and as I've posted....trade forums were set up last night, and I'm working on the others :)

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I dunno, I kinda like these forums. I do miss all the other posts from the old place though.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bah me and devils own have a post count war going on! im kickin her surpreme butt for now...when we go back to the old forums ill only have like a 2k post lead on her.

RoseBlue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No idea how this happened :popcorn: but i have never been able to re-register in the old forums once i had logged out but in this one i have had no problem at all. :popcorn:
I'm wondering what will happen again when we switch back to the old forums ???:popcorn:

X

xenonthemage

What about those,like me,that favor this forum over the old one?
This forum isn't going anywhere. What zigzag is refering to is that the posts from the old forums are going to be here on these new fancy dandy ones.