• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stratics guild?

P

Palin

I'm just wondering if Stratics has a guild, and if so, what server are you guys on?

Palin :)

M

mjayg

No but it is a fun idea. Need to decide on a server... hmmmm.

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We used to have one on Kirin-Tor, was StraticsPlus or something like that. been ages though. I think it may have been for staff only or friends/famly there-of, not sure.

G

Greenhorns.VekNilash

Would love to see you guys on Vek'Nilash US Horde side. I don't think we have any other large groups on our server.

M

matthewjames

This is a great question! I currently am active on both Dethecus and Spirestone. I will throw up a poll tomorrow and after a month which ever realm has the most votes will be the "official". Sound fair?