• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stratics' Extra Life Team

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
This Weekend members of the Stratics Team will be engaging in a Live Streaming Marathon for 24 hours in support of the Extra-Life Children's Charity. Please show your support by coming out to watch us, as we Stream Live from 1 pm EST on Saturday until 1 pm EST on Sunday.

You can watch us fight sleep deprivation at Stratics.tv as we broadcast a variety of games through out the 24 hour period. If you wish to sponsor us and contribute you can do so by visiting the Team Stratics Page at Extra-Life.org. Our Goal is to raise $1,000 for the Children's Miracle Network, help us surpass that goal!

Once again you can sponsor us in our mission by visiting http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.team&teamID=16680

If you wish to know more about Extra-Life, you can read about them at http://www.extra-life.org

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor

Wo0T! And we just got our first donation! $50 from an anonymous donor! Thank you!

If you wish to join Team Stratics and participate in the fun, simply apply by clicking here: https://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=register.start&eventID=520&teamID=16680
As a member of Team Stratics, you can choose your own, local Children's Miracle Network hospital to which donations you receive will go to!
Also, you will have the opportunity to join us - in game (if you have it) LIVE on our stream!!
Plus, you will have the satisfaction of helping kids, in your community, who are in need.
If you just wish to donate - then by all means do! Clicky here: http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.teamParticipants&teamID=16680
Pick a team member, and you will go to that member's donation page.
Pick your donation amount, or enter your own - whichever works best for you!​

We'll be streaming LIVE for this event, and actually doing a bit more than 24 hours. :D (We are sooo glutton for punishment!) Staff members will be managing the stream as we share in all the games we love to play. We'll be coordinating via Voice Chat - more info on this as we decide on which service to use. If interested in participating, you can PM the following people:
@Flutter
@Nexus
@Kirthag
@Ron Bron

I'll be starting off the streaming with "Kirthag's Late Night" at 3am EST - I have a contest planned (watch the stream to find out about it) and will be in the SotA R11 at the beginning. I'll swap to something else later in my time slot. Considering I'll be going for "a very long time" - well, just come and watch!

We have more staffers on schedule, which you can see over at Stratics.tv

We had loads of fun last year, and plan to have loads of fun this year! Hope you can join us!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I am on the team but my name isn't showing up :(

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
$65.00 so far!! yay!!

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Please spread the word to your guilds, even if you aren't able to help sponsor us at the moment, spread the word and you are still helping the cause.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
When you join, and when donations are made - it is an automated process on behalf of Extra Life. It does take a bit for it to filter through to the actual team page. :)
Thanks for joining - remember, its for the kids!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Woot! Thank you to everyone that has donated so far. This is going to be a FUN night/day/night so please join us. It's for a good cause, the full amount goes directly to Extra Life who send it to childrens hospitals across the country. Thank you guys so much for supporting Stratics and Extra Life!