• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

<Stratics Empathy> - Tarren Mill H - The Offical WoW Stratics Fan Guild!

Syiler

Visitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
I am happy to announce the WoW Stratics Guild on Tarren Mill EU Horde. The guild is named <Stratics Empathy> as it was a kind of merge between my own personal guild and added in the Stratics family! The guild is open to anyone from a Level 1 to a Level 90 regardless of what spec you play you will be welcome to join as a social!

We plan on having events, old school raids and more fun stuff to keep the members happy within the Guild. Their will also be a raiding team and anyone currently is welcome to try out as a Trial but unfortunately we can not promise you will pass your Trial, even if you do not pass you are always welcome to stay in the guild as a Social!

If you aren't really enjoying the game due to having no one to play with or missing out on the community of the game then I really would recommend joining us, we are all friends and as long as people aren't busy are always up for doing things with each other! You are welcome to come and join us even if it's on an alt or you are looking to start fresh on our server.

To join just /w someone who is online in the Guild and they will point you to someone who can invite, normally someone is online to invite all day! But if not it wouldn't be long until they are!

Hope to see you in the green chat!

Metro

WoW Staff Writer | WoW Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Seems like the IDEAL place to play on EU World of Warcraft. Hmm...

meoni

Visitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Come join in the fun! Currently we are trying to get as many people of all skill levels who are interested in doing anything in WoD. We have a core family of older guild members and many new faces every time i log in. I personally run a LOT of old school runs weekly for mounts / items / legendary quest lines for people, so if that's your bag too, and you don't fancy anything too serious either, hop over and enjoy the fun!

/w Meoni if you need hooking up with a ginvite!