• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stratics Community Wiki Known Issues and ToDo List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Howdy folks Welcome and thanks for being a tester! While Brian is going to be busy working on missing information and expanding templates, and all the other Wiki Content related solutions, I am largely going to be working on implementing fixes and modifications to the software side of things. I'm making a List of Known Issues and things I'm working on that fall more so on to the "tech" side of things. I'll be pulling appropriate bugs from Brian's Bug submission thread and adding them to Technical my "To Do" list to make them easily to track, however this will be a closed topic except when eliciting feedback on potential fixes.

As a fair warning, due to the license for the Bridge used to embed Mediawiki directly into Xenforo, modifications and alterations will have to be done on the live site, and may result in some temporary disruptions in usability.

Currently here are known issues.
  • While on the Wiki some Xenforo functionality breaks (Style Chooser, Alerts, Conversation links)
  • The Wiki needs to be skinned so it is readable across all themes easily. Custom CSS to allow tweaks for each of them set up.
  • Links to the Wiki do not parse correctly into Posts.
  • Custom Pages such as the Atlas may not display correctly in Internet Explorer.
  • Mobile Devices may have issues displaying pages correctly due to screen size.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.