• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stratics Central is Reinvigorated… Rawr!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Thats right, Stratics Central is striving to be the gaming dynamo it once was. While we’ve got many successful portals ranging from UO to Lotro and Eve, Stratics Central it’self has been nothing more than a network-feed of activity for a very long time and now, thats all changing.

In the coming weeks we will be introducing some new writers and contributors, Stratics Central features and once again reaching out to the greater gaming community for both contributions and interaction from gamers. We’re also eagerly striving to obtain direct engagement to the Stratics network from the Developers, Designers and Publishers who are responsible for the games all of us here at TGN Stratics love so much.

With this new system, comes new power; we are now able to integrate some of our portals to an extent never available here at TGN Stratics before, and with a history of over 14 years, that says alot for TGN Stratics. Be sure to bookmark us, follow us on Twitter, join us on Facebook and if you’re interested, sign-up to Become an Editor and be a part of our long-running success!

Read original here.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also
requested page not found

The link you have requested has generated an error. Please verify the URL you were attempting to reach and try again. If you continue to receive this error, please contact the source of the link to let them know the error has occurred.

If you are reporting an error, it helps us greatly to have the following information:

* The web site you were on when you clicked on the link that brought you this error.
* The URL (link) that was used to cause this error.
* A general idea of what you were expecting to find when you clicked on that link.

Having the above information will help us fix the problem in the shortest amount of time possible. Thank you for visiting Stratics and we apologize for the inconvenience. If you have an questions and/or concerns, please feel free to contact us. Or visit our site at News | TGN Stratics communities.

Use the search form below, or go to the home page.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I'm afraid it's uninvigorated until we can get the new CMS to work properly. >.<

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oops...
The countdown will be reiniciated when the weather conditions improve... or something.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good hustle guys, maybe we'll make it to the playoffs NEXT year...

N

NonFail

Given the out-dated systems utilized in some of the portals, it's impossible for Stratics Central to behave until it's Children do.

Until we've gotten most of the Portals converted into Wordpress, we won't see Stratics Central either. The good news though, it's completed and just waiting.

-Thomas / NonFail

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
As an aside, I love that the new Stratics Director's username is "NonFail." Straight up epic, lol.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Goes rather against Stratics' history of success:failure ratio...

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
That's the idea. :)

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Hi, Cirno. Congratulations on your new position as Stratics Central Managing Editor. :)

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, Cirno. Congratulations on your new position as Stratics Central Managing Editor. :)
Thank you :)

The current state of the portal is a little fortuitous, for me.
It gives me a chance for the terror to subside, before I tumble headlong into the role.

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That would be not dissimilar to my current situation.
However, once the portal is fully functional again, having nothing to do is simply a sign that I need to work harder.
Counterintuitive, isn't it :)

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
This made me lol irl.

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I liked the bit about "cute".
I even pretended it was a compliment for a time :)

There are many ways to approach a situation, and this one has a lot of space for positive thinking. I get to do the things I love, and I get to do them with a greater purpose.

Vlaude

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It would be nice to see boards on here for FFXIV (it's an MMORPG).

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
We could potentially build both a portal (ffxiv.stratics.com) and a forum category for FFXIV, but we need a Managing Editor to lead and develop the project. :)

Vlaude

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We could potentially build both a portal (ffxiv.stratics.com) and a forum category for FFXIV, but we need a Managing Editor to lead and develop the project. :)
Heh, well I'll apply, but I guess that will require I start being nicer to people on here.

If not I hope someone else will take the torch and run with it because I'd like it to happen no matter who runs it.