• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Stratics can't defeat me! (neither can my illness)

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Janurary 9th I went far from home to a hospital in Minnesota. I returned home yesterday with answers. This was quite an adventure, I seen so many things I had never seen before, did things I've never done. Along the way I met wonderful friends :) To those of you who are curious, I've been recently diagnosed with Autonomic Dysfunction. While my road to recovery will be a long one, I'm certainly not giving up! So I shall leave you all with a little thank you gift, my way of saying thank you to the ones who believed in me, and cared.

A Tavern Song~ by Kattasrophe

The sun and flowers dance with the sky,
look around, take a leap, and get ready to fly,
Flowers chanting, soon to bloom,
loose your stepping and you shall be doomed,
lanterns glowing, shining through the night,
beautiful music acting as a light,
Whispering roses ready to sing,
a glorious life they shall bring,
Glittering dusk soon to fall,
reach your limits and climb the wall,
Start an adventure that's never been seen,
a hushed bird that's ready to be free,
join our song, in our chant,
be strong for the one's that can't.
Be stronger than life's old storm,
and know, that there was a reason you were born.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yeah, what Riz said.

I read up a little about the disease and it sounds like a sucky one. So hang in there, Katt. You´re a strong and positive girl so I´m sure the future is bright for you.
Pop in from time to time and let us know.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Even if ya can not log into game and say hello, I will listen for you here. Stratics is not going to defeat you.

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Actually I just realized I forgot something, when I said Stratics can't defeat me.. haha well in the two weeks I was gone it wouldn't let me log in! but, as you can see I have that problem solved :)

MANSBETH

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kick its Butt Katt!
Have faith and persevere!
Don't ever believe what the doctors say.
I prove them wrong all the time.