• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Strangers Updates Please

• Thread starter A Wabderubg Soul
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

A Wabderubg Soul

I thought I should post this to bring the topic back to the top of the list.
Here goes...

WHERE ARE THE STRANGERS??!!

Ive been searching since the beginning of the week and have not seen hide nor hair of any of them. It seems as though they only spawn while i am at work. I have not even met anyone who has even seen them on GL.

If you have information please post here...
Name,
Location,
Time,
Pics/videos?

Thanks in Advance!

D

Deb

Think it on hiatus...the one in Heartwood last night was crashing the shards.
Haven't heard anything from an official on the status.

B

burnttrees

the strangers spawn one per day each one has a specific location and they spawn every 2-4 hours

the names and locations are

name: Myxkion

name: Kealdia
location luna bank

name ValvakkaMyxkion

name: Rivatech

name: Veactor

Veactor caused 4 servers to crash baja twice as they killed him twice

name: Krysan

once the last of the six is seen they will start spawning randomly in there locations (as far as i understand in the locations they originally spawned) one per day every 2 - 4 hours per pay i would olso lke to pointy out we do not know if the sixth will spawn at the normal time for the first sighting (around 5-6pm pacific time) as a resault of Veactor trying to take over uo on his own :lol:

i think i have this correct and i hope it helps others

thank you BartofCats for the name i looked the other info up but didn't think to look back to the bnn posts for the name

B

BartofCats

actually according to the story.. the only one left is Krysan, unless i have read the story incorrectly. Spawn location is unknown at this moment.

M

mmmbeer

a word from the dev's sure would be nice...

im hoping they turn them back on after vaector's turn!!

M

Moonstar

i think they should turn vaector back on , just move him somewhere else.
The prison is pretty empty, shouldnt be too laggy.
After hearing about floating , I'd really like a chance to fight him atleast once.

is there any lore on Krysan that would help us figure out where she may spawn ?

Erasmus

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As of now on Baja...No "Strangers" anywhere, no Bezerkers, no Vanguards...infact no anything as far as the event is concerned...did the Vanguards move locations? I have been to Cove, SH, NuJelom, Papua....

J

Juicy Fruit

Vanguards are still spawning, New stranger should be turning up somewhere, This is about the time they start showing, if they only turned off Veactor, then the sixth one should show up. If they turned off the strangers all together then, I guess we are waiting for a fix ...

M

mmmbeer

Vanguards are still spawning, New stranger should be turning up somewhere, This is about the time they start showing, if they only turned off Veactor, then the sixth one should show up. If they turned off the strangers all together then, I guess we are waiting for a fix ...
suuuuure...and how are the masses to know if no one says anything to us...
u really believe they just turned off vea? im betting they turned off the whole system.

Erasmus

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On all shards? On Baja unless the Vanguards moved to some new secret location they have been gone for a few days.

M

Moonstar

I saw a vandguard in COve the other day. midnightish gametime. problem is now they only spawning 1 guy.

J

Juicy Fruit

I am not saying any of us know, I am just saying that "if" they did only turn off vea then we should find out soon ("if" a new one spawns), or we will find out nothing until tomorrow at the least(hopefully) and yes the vanguards are still spawning on GL in all there normal locations at the normal times and they have only been spawning one at a time for over a week now so that is not new.

Erasmus

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not saying any of us know, I am just saying that "if" they did only turn off vea then we should find out soon ("if" a new one spawns), or we will find out nothing until tomorrow at the least(hopefully) and yes the vanguards are still spawning on GL in all there normal locations at the normal times and they have only been spawning one at a time for over a week now so that is not new.
I think the Vanguards in Baja have been wiped out. Can anyone on Baja confirm seeing a Vanguard in the last 5 hours?

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't seen a Vanguard on Baja in several days. They may still be on other shards but not on Baja.

Ori

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On pacific the dreads are now worth a mill for 600+ hp pets as they are no longer spawning.

P

packrat

They are out on Napa and the greedy tamers are still there also...

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are out on Napa and the greedy tamers are still there also...
Ya, that one has a bad attitude too if its the one that runs all night & a lot of the early am to. Maybe Santa will give her a better attitude for X-mas :stir: She has a tendency to get upset when a single disco mage with 2 earthies can take it down faster then the Great Dragon she runs with :gun:. I've watched 2 do it routinely :popcorn:.