• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Strangers Pattern?

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there any pattern to the strangers spawning so that a group could plan ahead to try and defeat one?

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would be nice to know a pattern so I could maybe see one in person as opposed to dungeon hopping for a couple hours only to see the last bits of the remains of a fight, if even that much.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Zig Zag!!

;)
lol j/k I am in a goofy mood.
Not sure there's really any pattern to anything.

B

Bluenote

they spawn always at 12 am. game time, and there seem to be different game time zones so check at the place where they spawn at 12 am game time. There seems to be about a 2 hour spawn time after the time it spawns and not when it dies. (that's 2 hour real time)

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they spawn always at 12 am. game time, and there seem to be different game time zones so check at the place where they spawn at 12 am game time. There seems to be about a 2 hour spawn time after the time it spawns and not when it dies. (that's 2 hour real time)
The Strangers?
I know the Vanguards are on the 12 am thing, but not the Strangers.

*notices Krysan spawn right next to him*
*checks his holiday watch*

Huh... maybe they do spawn at 12 am game time!
(psst - somebody else want to come to Hythloth level 1 to help take down Krysan? ;) )