• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stranger #5?

Doomsday Dragon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone see it yet? IF you have or when you do post it please :popcorn:

Seriously I want to take video of it and I been cutting it close the last few days catching the next to last if not last spawn of the day because I had to hunt for the stranger.

B

Beldon

Anyone see it yet? They have all been showing up around prime time on their first day... isn't that how it has been working out so far?

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Warning do not kill him unless you want your shard to crash. We killed it on baja a few min ago and the shard crashed hard.

D

Deb

Prob due to all the NPC's that spawned...but he has awesome spells.

Sure woke up some scripters though :):):)

S

Stucky

Whens the last time we've had a game wide revert? I used to be really common, thanks origin! I hope the revert is for 24 hours so I have a 2nd chance at placing that keep!

LOL we killed him and crashed again on cats!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
me - just like I predicted a couple days ago (when I also predicted heartwood) - I said that a gold-farming location, past or present, might be one of the last two.

I think it is likely, though, that it may spawn instead in one of the areas that has Dread Spiders. Those were what the scripters used to farm (before steps were made to nerf that gold source), and would fit as a symbolic gesture, if the Painted Caves are considered too small to actually have that part of the event.

We shall see...

S

Sunrise

Throwing in my two cents.

Well they hit destard since lately alot of people go there to get there greater dragons.

They hit despise for it was one of the first places to hunt for newbies back in the day.

If these strangers are from our past. They are going to all the places that are old to us, but was not around in there normal time line.