• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stranded (October 18th, 5pm EST)

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After a heavy storm, Hawkeye Pike and his crew stranded in the southern Britannian Sea, in Felucca. Most of their items were washed overboard and lost. A few worthless pieces of clothing, hats, some cheap weapons of town-vendor quality and a heap of bandages are all that was left. Equipped in such manner, they start their expedition and enter the Lost Lands. An exciting and challenging adventure begins. The survivers of the shipwreck have to face the dangers of Felucca in search of new wealth and better equipment. Monsters will be slain, dungeons will be explored, old equipment will be replaced by better items step by step. How far will the group of castaways get? Which dungeons and places will they dare to venture?

This journey does not have a specific ending. The participants will continue their expedition as long as they have fun doing it. We want to explore how much fun you can have in Britannia without using artifacts, valuable equipment or gold. Anyone can join in at any time. Please don't bring any equipment, except clothing, bandages and a weapon from an NPC vendor.

You're all invited to join! Meeting place is the Jolly Roger Inn

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last night we ran a first "test" of the event. It was FUN! Like in the Early Days when we all were newbies! Suggestions:

• Bring bandages (as they are difficult to get and we don't want to waste time shearing sheep).
  • Mages, think about bringing an EMPTY spellbook and collect scrolls on the way. Might be interesting!
  • Use torches and lanterns or light campfires instead of Night Sight! FUN!
  • I'll work out a route which is interesting to us. Last night Lich Lords of Covetous brought our adventure to an end.

See y'all Saturday afternoon at 5pm. People who can't make it that early can join in and meet us at a later time.

J

jelinidas

Cool story/event. I does sound like fun and a needed change of pace. Thanks for sharing. One of these days rl will help me out and not get in the way and perhaps I can join ya again!