• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Straight from the mouth of Draconi himself..

G

<blockquote><hr>

Lol these arguments are always so amazingly silly.. I wonder to myself daily how some people can honestly sit here and get all bent out of shape over video games.. its silly

[/ QUOTE ]

Naw, it's not silly. The game isn't as fun when people are allowed to cheat.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Lol these arguments are always so amazingly silly.. I wonder to myself daily how some people can honestly sit here and get all bent out of shape over video games.. its silly

[/ QUOTE ]

And I don't find it so silly when people put rl money to the silly little video games, then it becomes a business and not a game anymore.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

The above comment coming from the guy who posted this?

Look here

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Look here

[/ QUOTE ]
I know right?
LOL
Those silly people getting upset because they lost something in a video game... so silly.

G

I love a good indepth discussion.....

Wether the devs start ' toasting em' or 'roasting em'....lets stop the dupers 'boasting em' !!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT. Trying to figure out how Dragon Slave thinks he is right in any way literally blows my mind.

G

Ok then show me all of these 1000's of duped items. Or tell me how your doing all this duping would love to know. Being that your the expert on it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ok then show me all of these 1000's of duped items. Or tell me how your doing all this duping would love to know. Being that your the expert on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not a duper, I just know how things are done.

U

Ultima83

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Look here

[/ QUOTE ]

Again.. another silly attempt at trying to talk like you know anything @ all lol

Love you gamers, silly silly silly

Donovan dont try and explain anything to some of these knuckleheads they think they know everything there is to know ever about everything and there never wrong so ..

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ah but they dont sell items of questionable origins, or hehe, multiples of them !!!!! not saying u sell multiples of items that are one off!!!!!!!!! wouldnt dare do that lol!!!!!

G

@ Thread

All of these threads and especially that sticky.... I am amazed folks single out an item or two to pick on when in fact, if anything is going to be duped in bulk it will be gold. And yet, what do people hold on to every time there's a rumor of a dupe .... their gold. (Which will deflate in value if the rumors are ever true (rarely) so the safer haven is in fact items.) If we are going to have endless threads and especially a sticky post blackballing anything, the first item in that list needs to read: GOLD - DO NOT USE OR TRADE IN THIS.

I really think the problem of this level of intensity over what is 'rare,' 'valuable,' 'fashionable today,' 'duped,' 'not duped,' and a host of other issues stems from the gold to real dollar conversion. If this real money involvement did not exist, I think people would be a lot less intense and actually enjoy playing this game instead of worrying over every transaction.

Personally, I have chosen the path of never spending or receiving real money for game things, but I think other's participation in same still colors my game enjoyment. Food for thought.

Lastly, inferring anything at all will ever happen over a dev simply saying "I'm waiting" is ludicrous. The statement implies absolutely nothing and could be interpreted however anyone sees fit.

U

Ultima83

<blockquote><hr>

ah but they dont sell items of questionable origins, or hehe, multiples of them !!!!! not saying u sell multiples of items that are one off!!!!!!!!! wouldnt dare do that lol!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

They dont.. ??

Im pretty sure everyone of those rares dealers owns @ least 5+
items of Questionable origins.. In fact id put money on it

And if they didnt own them any longer.. They either bought and or resold them to other players.. Making them all just as guilty of anything they accuse others of..

D

Daren Athlorn

Don't worry, once the items are removed/altered, then you guys won't have to put up with the accusations anymore.

G

Yeah and you also claim there are thousands of these items floating around. Which if you go back to my original post, I said I don't doubt some of these items have been duped, but implying or claiming thousands of them is ludicrous. If these items were duped to that extent they'd be everywhere, and if a duper had that many their account would be banned and their house would be rubble, meaning that those thousands of items your claiming to exist, wouldn't exist.