• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Storyline: A Girl Interrupted

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OOC: This storyline deals with the disappearance of Carrie Parker, Va'lis Razele's progeny and sire-daughter.
~~~~~~~~~~~ * ~~~~~~~~~~~​

Carrie Parker had finally gotten her prince. She was now a married woman, a vampire yes, but also Mrs. Richard Perry. It is what she had always wanted. She had thought the events of that fateful night so long ago when Va'lis was forced to turn her had been the end of her life. In one way it had been. But in truth, nothing about her had really changed. Fundamentally, she was still Carrie.

Carrie was smart, super smart. Graduating from Moonglow High with honors and then studying in Wind, where she met Va'lis. He had been her mentor and she had always looked up to him. She was a devoted daughter and sister and she always tried to do the right thing. She had wanted to become a teacher and one day be a professor like Va'lis. She had learned so much from him and she wanted to pay it forward.

So far being a vampire had slowed down somethings for a while, but they had not altogether put a stop to her life. She was learning to cope with everything, and doing so really well. She did not need to take mortal life, thanks to her sire-mother Cherry, so that made things very easy for her. She had learned to control the thirst, and was able to now have Rich live with her. She would soon be visiting her mother and father. And now she had with Va'lis' permission gone to Britain to get married!

Her life was just starting to return to normal. Now, she was off to honeymoon in beautiful Zento.

Last edited:

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*in a cave on Ice Isle*

She woke up, grogily in a dark dingy cave. She could feel the cool air coming in and when she looked it was snowing. Two men stood near some kindling, both vampires. One of them seem to have command of the dire wolves that stood watch around them. The other carried double swords and dressed in studded armor, looked more like a warrior. She tried to sit up, "Where...am I?" The one nearest her replied as he put some more kindling into the fire, "No where anyone wants to be." She demanded, "Where am I?" The other one walked up to her and backhanded her so hard she hit the ground. "No more questions," he shouted at her.

Just then, she noticed a woman come to where they were. She could barely speak for some reason, but went straight for the warrior digging into his neck with fury. Carrie thought she was going to kill the vampire that had slapped her, that perhaps she was there to rescue her. But no. The one near her she noticed was way to calm. They knew her. As she pulled away from the neck of the stocky one she realized exactly who she was. She knew her too. She seemed to have been burnt at the throat, but was quickly healing from the blood she took from from the warrior.

She pointed to the thinner one, "Guy take her to Frank, in London. He needs to analyze her DNA. I want whatever is in her blood." The animal master said, "What's so special about this one?" She looked at me, "Her nothing, her blood everything." He replied, "Why can't Kirk go this time? There are many creatures here that interest me. I must learn of them. These there... ferocious. We want more of that." Kirk immediately replied, "Let Guy stay, find out how we can use the creatures of this planet to our advantage. I'll go." She looked between them a moment.

"Fine," she said. "And when he's done with her let me know."

Last edited:

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*at the Blacksmith's in Skara Brae, after the Spiritwood Masterpiece Theatre Presentation*

Pandora got up slowly from the floor where she had slid to a halt. She moved to where Va'lis had been thrown across the room, hitting the wall and sliding down. Zeeke hadn't even flinched when Pandora grabbed her by the throat lifting her off her feet; Pandora had forgotten one of the most important rules --- don't piss off vampires that are older than you. She extended a hand to Va'lis and pulled him up to his feet. The rage in her, burning. She opened a gate home, "Come."

Once they landed in Vamp's Lair, they went inside and she plopped onto the expensive fancy couch inside. Va'lis sat in the loveseat near her. She put her foot up on the coffee table and then suddenly kicked the flower vase off of the table, crashing to the floor in an explosive shattering motion. She cursed. "We have to talk about your anger issues," he said.

"She isn't going to give a god damn whether it is in public or not... not one ounce," she said. Va'lis shook his head, "Apparently not." She stood up, needing to hit something! She walked over to the fancy glass table lamp and in a swoosh that too went flying and shattered into pieces. "Pandora!" Va'lis exclaimed. She felt the anger that grew in Va'lis as Zeeke dared to harass him and even touch him. It coursed through her own veins as if they were one. She growled and cursed again.

Bond or not, Va'lis and Pandora had a deep love for each other. She was a mother figure to him and he was her son. Its how she felt. Most of the positive changes in Va'lis could be attributed to the influence of Pandora, although Va'lis is always going to be Va'lis. Now that he was married to Cherry, he'd have more reasons to move in the right direction. Many people never spend the time to actually get to know Va'lis, but Pandora did. It is something that Va'lis has always appreciated about Pandora.

Pandora moved over to the large vase in the corner... lifting it and throwing it. Va'lis followed the vase, watching it shatter and the dirt and plant end up everywhere. "I am not cleaning that up," he said. "She's tasted you, Va'lis... and she's going to want more. I am now convinced it was her coven that took Carrie. Of course they would recognize her, they forced you to turn her!" Her tone was filled with anger. "We'll get her back, I need her back," Va'lis said. "She's going to want to dissect her, figure out the differences between Earthen vampires and Sosarian ones and how they can take advantage of it," Pandora said. She paused a minute. Stretched her hands across the table of books behind the couch.

"Them coming here, finding the portal in Iceland connected to Ice Isle, its no coincidence. They mean to push their agenda here. As soon as they read the tid bits back on Earth about a portal to another world, about how this world knows of the existence of our kind, it was a matter of time. Its hard for them to do much on Earth, they'd experience the same kind of racism, outcasting, and general disdain vampires experience here. It is why there, we must remain hidden. We know that now more than ever. But if they can come here and execute their plan here, well... what's to keep them from bringing all those that they turn back to Earth. Their plan is to outnumber the population on Earth," she said.

"For what purpose?" Va'lis asked. Pandora rolled her eyes. "Va'lis, they are vampire supremacists." "What does that mean, though?" He asked. "It means they do not believe humans should exist. That they are all meant to be turned." Va'lis paused a moment. "Wait so they mean to replace the human race?" Pandora stayed quiet, she knew the answer. "That's just crazy, I mean how will they accomplish that?" He questioned. "The same way they forced you to turn Carrie." He stayed silent. "It's what they do," she said the rage in her boiling once again. She swiped her hands across the table, sending the books flying. "They are going to kill her once they get what they want," her voice raised.

She ran quickly into the family meeting room, and Va'lis followed. As soon as the doors closed, she screamed in anger. The tower shook. Va'lis put his fingers in his ears. It was that loud. Va'lis watched her pace around the room, cursing up a storm and knocking things around until she finally sat down in Marius' chair. He moved to her and hugged her, "Tell me we're not going to let them do that to her." Pandora hugged him back but she didn't say anything.

Marius came up from the Catacombs beneath the Lair and went into the family meeting room, "Okay I heard that from three levels deep. What is going on?" Pandora unwrapping from Va'lis looked at him. "Zeeke was at Skara Brae," she said. "Hmmm, so she's going public huh?" Marius asked. "Yes and the b... dared to touch Va'lis, sat next to him intimidating him. I mean she ran a finger through his hair and then down his neck!" Pandora responded once again agitation in her tone. "Because they know people know he's a vampire," Marius said, "thus she's not breaking any laws." Pandora's eyes narrowed as she let out a low growl, "I want her lands forfeit, Marius!" She demanded. "That's not easy to do, Pand. We would have to have proof that she's taken a Romanus vampire, which Carrie technically isn't." Va'lis sat up, "Then trade me for her." Both Pandora and Marius turned to him, an expression of horror crossing both their faces.

"Absolutely not!" Marius stated. Pandora stood up looking to Marius, "I don't care what you have to do, but I want her lands forfeit and once they are I will burn her and David to the god damn ground. If we have to bring Maharet into this, than that's what we will do! I am not losing another one of my children," she walked out and used the hidden panel to access the elevator to the Catacombs.

Marius looked to Va'lis, moving to the chair that Pandora had occupied next to Va'lis. "I must get her back, Marius," Va'lis said once again resolute to his conviction. "She's too important to me. She's so good, so pure. She's the best thing I've ever had a chance to have next to Cherry." Va'lis' love for his newest childe was very clear. Marius hugged him. "We will figure this out, but we cannot lose you son." Va'lis hugged him back, "Maybe I'll turn a random other, offering them in return for Carrie. And maybe you can engineer a way, like what happens with the serum, to create an explosion within them after we have Carrie." Marius looked at him, thinking. "I may be able to do that. But we need more intel, we need to know where they've taken her," Marius said. "I have just the person to give us the intel we need," Va'lis said. "Trustworthy?" Marius asked. "Yes, for now." Va'lis answered. "Then do it." Marius said as he stood up, "I'll work on the Fusilage part of our Kickstart Serum to see what I can do with it, in the meantime." Va'lis nodded.

The two men left, after another quick hug. Va'lis to find his spy. Marius to his lab deep down in the Catacombs, but first passing through their quarters to check in on Pandora.

Last edited:

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*at the Tower of London in England*

The spy had returned nothing for nothing was available. Is as if the ground had swallowed all of them. The area that Va'lis had instructed to be watched didn't have a soul in it.

Carrie had been taken through the portal in Ice Isle to Iceland. From there she was taken to a stronghold in London, out deep underground. She could hear the whispers of men saying how they must shield her from the sun, for the sun of her world lacked the strength that this world's sun had. She knew she was no longer in Sosaria. The men left and she tried to stay awake but some outside force was calling her to sleep. Her eye lids felt heavy. Not soon after she submitted to the dead sleep.

She woke up, slowly picking herself up off the floor to a seated position when a booming voice spoke to her, "Hello." Frank Draco sat with his knees pulled up to chest across from her. He was an older man, and she realized after staring at him, he was also a vampire. "Shall we begin?" He asked. "Begin what?" She answered back with a question of her own. "A game," he said with a bit of a smirk.

The next few hours Carrie found herself beaten and tortured. She was then poked and prodded, all without a single drop of the synthetic blood she had depended on. They wanted to analyze her blood, to see what they could find locked away in her genes that now reflected the Razele bloodline. But what they did not expect was the fact that Carrie had not taken a lot of blood from Va'lis, like most progeny would. She was a vegan and had been using the synthethic blood that ironically the Draconians had developed and mass produced. They were not going to get a whole lot of information from her. But would that prove to be the catalyst for her demise? If she wasn't useful to them, they would kill her. She thought of Rich, of the life she should be living and she cried herself to sleep alone in that dark place.

She woke up again, it had been 6 days but it seemed longer to her. Perhaps it just the thirst that was making the days longer. She once again heard voices so she focused in and listened. They were talking about needing a purer source of the blood, that they would need more blood samples from her. They also talked about another one of the Razele bloodline that could be of more use to them, the one that lives in Venice. She instantly knew they were refering to Merida. She started to panic a bit, would they go after her? Merida was now a mother to three young children, what about the children? She felt a sense of protectiveness. If she was going to die, she would die trying to keep her sire-sister from her own fate. She resgined to that conviction.

Frank came in, "Are we going to cooperate today?" Normally she fought this tooth and nail. But not today. She looked at him with narrowed eyes, extending her arm out in defiance. "Oh good, you've realized its better to work with us than against us," Frank said as he prepared to take more blood from her. As he did, she spit on him. He chuckled wickedly as he wiped his face, "Aren't we a little bit spunky today." He continued his work methodically. The hunger in her was evident as she saw the blood that poured into the vial. "Be thankful you are not so old that your skin doesn't heal as well, otherwise I'd have to knife your arm open to get what I want." She just stared at him, hate growing by the second. As he finished up she folded her arm, "You have no idea the kind of wrath you are incurring, do you?" She asked retorically. Frank laughed. "Little one, every day we deal in wrath. It is not foreign to us." She looked at him, "If you touch her, you will have to deal with Maharet." Frank stopped packing up for a second. That named evoked fear like no other usually. Maharet and her twin sister Mekare were part of the First Brood, the originators of us all. He then continued, closing up his bag. He walked up to her and quickly backhanded her, as she fell to the ground he said, "We fear nothing." Carrie scurried to the corner of the cell, pulling her knees to her chest holding the side of her face. "Maybe you should," she said. "So much for cooperation," he said as he walked out of the cell the guards locking it all back up on his exit.