• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stone - ovens inside a 3 story house.......

L

Lord Woody

Try this......: 2 square Goza matts.. 1 stone oven deed a decorater - tool, and a house - plot, and last a strong wish to cook with a stone-oven inside a multiple story house

Place the matts where ye wish to place the oven ( ovens ), raise the matts 2 tiles up, place the oven upon the matts, then lover one of the Gozas to the ground. The add-on will now split in two parts and each part can be lock-downed. The oven will stay in split when ye enter costumiz....wich is the next step. Costumize your House Around the oven. When finished lover the still raised part until the oven - part are as a whole oven again, release each part in order to make food with it.
Warning : the oven will disapear if you enter costumize mode again.
In a existing house / design you will have to remove 4 tiles around the spot, where ye wish to place the oven, from floors, walls and roof, all the way up.

Yes its a bug and i have reported it, but alot of people use Gozas for splitting addons and making stairs without any comments from EA/OSI.

A Europa player.

G

I am not gonna lover my oven...no matter which part. lol

But otherwise a good idea

G

<blockquote><hr>

I am not gonna lover my oven...no matter which part. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, I roleplayed a cook for the first 2 years of my UO life, but I would say that oven lovering is a bit too "hot" for me as well.

@Lord Woody: Do you have some screenies of the customized arrangements you have done with the sliced 'n diced oven?

-Skylark

L

Lord Woody

Sorry no i didnt take any screens....and after redecoing my house for the "millionth" - time i wont do it over. BUt if you ever pass by Europa / Trammel Facet / northern forrest Cords :82o 27n 24o 53E ( house named Greenwood Stronghold and its public ), you can see it for yourself. Bottom floor Kitchen deco. And dont mind the messy stuff on the floor, its that evil Stew on the loose

A Europa Player

P.S. dont forget to visit the Madhouse, my second account Sort of Elm street design...haha or hehe