• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stone Oven Chimeny - covered.

A

Ashyn

Thought I'd grab an axe and "retry" covering the stone oven chimney :rant2: with one of the new beds (old ones didn't cover it completely)....

First attempt -

So, I started thinking platforms for the bed and ended up with this...

As for color - it's dyed with the natural metal dye (as are the elven chests and the studded tunic).

Edit to add: The platform is the 1/4 wall section. Had it been the 1/2 wall, could have sunk the gargish bed down more and turned it into a waterbed.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I did this in my xmas keep that I put in the xmas contest. I used the decorative boxes, and the elven bed.

I did this one last night using the unmade bed, and the ornate elven chest

I do like the way you did yours very nicely done.

A

Ashyn

Very nice. I originally wanted to try with the ornate chests (like you did)...went all through removing the roof, adding teleporters - customizing. Got the ornate chest on gazas and split it, went to customize - Doh!!!! :wall:

That chimney is my nemesis!!!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
metal colored dyes come from staining

and now y'all need to get busy on a way to put one of those ovens on the first floor of a classic home ;)

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Love the platform bed, Ashyn...but you need a stool next to the bed so people can reach it. :D

-Skylark

A

Ashyn

Love the platform bed, Ashyn...but you need a stool next to the bed so people can reach it. :D

-Skylark
You forget, very tall toons live in my houses with their over-height kitchen counters. There's a trampoline hidden in the corner to just bounce in for all you short toons (not that I'm planning a slumber party in the near future...).

Actually, I was going to break some stairs and have a ritzy set of steps up to it but that would have just created another beast (sunken den/rooms - and I've allready gone that route).

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the look of the bed on the platform, very pretty!

S

Stupid Miner

-Skylark
In addition to this, if you don't want a bland goza stairway, flax functions as stairs in the same way.