• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stone Cache/Obelisk Not Working

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Larisa I have set up an Obelisk in my house two weeks ago and it also did not work. Then, after reading this, I remembered that I had two "Heart of Earth" in the bag. After switching them the tip suddenly started bobbing and doubleclicking worked fine.

Maybe you have mixed parts from different sets? I know that quested more parts with another account after finishing the set, because I wanted a "Tongue of Flames" for deco purposes. I did not switch these to see if it stops working again, but my guess is that you can't mix pieces you got with different accounts.

Maybe someone else can try to reproduce this? And I hope you find your fitting pieces to set it up again.
I just put 2 up and im sure they are not from same set as i got parts of them from different idocs across all of uo. had to use 2 accounts but both work and it doesnt matter where the breath of air or tongue of flames are.