• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Stone Anvil [East]

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Connor_Graham

I got one of these in deed form yesterday and was wondering what kind of value it has since they are only available in deed form, and even then are an extremely rare drop.

Any help will be appreciated.

C

Connor_Graham

Does no one have any idea what the value of this is, or maybe even somewhere else I could check?

F

feath

need more information. what kind of 'drop'. how did you get it? does it have a color?
a pic maybe would help.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've been looking for the data (just saw it last week, now can't find it).

Any of the Heartwood recipe items that are "deed" form when made, can be reward in the Craftsman satchels.

The chance of such a reward is at best 1 in 100 (more likely, considerably less - I just saw the number, as I stated before, and can't remember where). Based on my own limited experience, such a drop is about 2-4 times as common as a fletching runic (I've gotten 5 items as deeds, over a period where I have gotten 2 runics), and be from any recipe-giving quest.

The Stone Anvil (east) recipe was the victim of a very persistent bug, that they were never able to resolve - it is rumored to be the same bug that causes the "rune carving knife" (which should be a rare smith recipe) to spawn as a common reward from the tinkering/alch/etc. quests. As such, it does not spawn.

The actual Anvil ITSELF, though, is still a possible "deed" loot, and as usch is very rare (probably as rare as one of the higher end bowor carpentry runics).

C

Connor_Graham

Any of the Heartwood recipe items that are "deed" form when made, can be reward in the Craftsman satchels.

The Stone Anvil (east) recipe was the victim of a very persistent bug, that they were never able to resolve - it is rumored to be the same bug that causes the "rune carving knife" (which should be a rare smith recipe) to spawn as a common reward from the tinkering/alch/etc. quests. As such, it does not spawn.

The actual Anvil ITSELF, though, is still a possible "deed" loot, and as usch is very rare (probably as rare as one of the higher end bowor carpentry runics).
Exactly. This particular anvil has never dropped in recipe form, and is only available in deed form. The deed is what I received, and considering how many different deeded furniture items are available as a drop, and the rarity of one of them dropping, I'd say the chances of getting this particular deed are even more rare than a Heartwood Saw or Fletcher's Kit.

I don't have a use for it though, so would like to sell it, but have no idea as to what kind of value it has.

C

Connor_Graham

need more information. what kind of 'drop'. how did you get it? does it have a color?
a pic maybe would help.
Basara pretty much covered everything. It's a deed for the anvil that was received as a reward in one of the Heartwood quests. It's exactly the same as the Stone Anvil [South], except for the east facing, which has never been available in recipe form. The ONLY way to get one of these anvils is as a deed drop in Heartwood.