• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Still??

S

sayler04

Back when SA first came out, I could totally understand that it might take some time to get through the upgrade process. We all remember that, right? When you'd put your upgrade code in on uo's website and couldn't get past the t&c page so it took forever to actually upgrade?

So eventually i succeeded in upgrading one account. A few weeks later, right before the promo items were no longer available, I bought another upgrade code for my 2nd account. Same problem. Couldnt get past the t&c page.

So here we are now, weeks after the promo has ended, and weeks beyond ANY good excuse for site traffic that might make upgrading a challenge. And yet, the SAME problem persists!

2 months after SA rolls out, and I still am having trouble upgrading. Am I alone in this?

O

Old Man of UO

2 months after SA rolls out, and I still am having trouble upgrading. Am I alone in this?
No, I've seen early reports on this, most were resolved by EA support, phone calls or through Chrissay. I would say you are probably alone on not having done anything to help yourself resolve this problem after two months. If you had used any of those methods your issue would have been fixed by now. So, what are you waiting for?

Y

Yen Sid

I have had no problems, I upgraded on day 1 and it took 2 minutes to get onto the website, buy the code(s) and apply them. Sorry your having such issues but I would have called Support within 2 weeks at the most.

F

Finagler

I had issues with the code when using Firefox. I used IE and it took it without a hitch.