• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Still need a crafter please pm

G

DAGR needs a crafter and a few good at being bad players still pm me =}

G

Hmm. I can make gingerbread men, but am unsure as to what materials are needed to effectively craft pirates. Are they made of sugar 'n spice and everything nice or snips 'n snails and puppy dog tails, perhaps?

-Skylark

G

no sorry both wrong they are made with parrots and ferrats mixed in with some dates ;}

G

Still looking for a crafter, looking for either a person to supply bulk supplies and i can provide materials and pay a service fee or a Pirate. cmon you know you wanna be a pirate. loot pillage and you get to say arg!

P

pikon198

ARrr! ah'guess we can always kidnap a crafter matey, Miss Molly Fyde does like to wander the forests late at night after all... *grins*

R

Rykus

Just a thought...

There are too few of us on Siege as it is, and trying to create a player town is difficult. Consider joining the Dreadwood folks. See the Dreadwood thread, second post. I could help you out with all the crafter services you might need, but the Shoppe is in Dreadwood.

Dreadwood also has plenty of coastal area too...

G

ya i have a house in dreadwood now im looking for a crafter to help fill it for the pvp that will be going on there =}

R

Rykus

Drop by the smith shop (directions in the Dreadwood thread) and read the bulletin board on the house wall. Let me know if I can help out after you've read it.

P

pikon198

hmm, can the pirates kidnap your crafter for some time hehehe!

J

Jakylpops

<blockquote><hr>

ya i have a house in dreadwood now im looking for a crafter to help fill it for the pvp that will be going on there =}

[/ QUOTE ]

With all the dexxers littering the landscape right now, do you honestly believe that place is going to turn into a PvP hotspot?
It's like a ten minute run to the nearest moongate. You'll have to pay some NEW noob to stand at Luna bank and spam Gate over and over all day.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Just a thought...

There are too few of us on Siege as it is, and trying to create a player town is difficult. Consider joining the Dreadwood folks. See the Dreadwood thread, second post. I could help you out with all the crafter services you might need, but the Shoppe is in Dreadwood.

Dreadwood also has plenty of coastal area too...

[/ QUOTE ]

The Dreadwood Pirates? Now if only you could get someone named Roberts to join.

-Skylark