• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Still looking for a guild... and...

Lexx Merlin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have yet to ever see anyone in game to try and join a guild that does peerless spawns and doom... If any guild out there is active and does these, please send me a pm, or icq me at 33502723.

I also have a zento vendor house I'm looking to fill up with vendors.

Or is this shard/game completely dead?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, Catskills is still pretty active. Check out New Haven for guilds. There's usually members of some of the largest guilds on the shard there most of the time. As for spawns, there's usually a Friday night hunt run by Ally Oop and Barefoot Princess of SCB. Everyone is welcome to join in.

J

jelinidas

Hey Lexx! Welcome Back! I still check your house from time to time to see whats up. My work schedule has me working nights now. I generally play from midnight -?. Always have someone camped in Doom. Always looking for people to hunt with at that hour.

Again, Welcome Back! :thumbup1: