• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sticky] Upcoming features for The Sims Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Up next, over the coming months, are the following features:

Hmmmm.... Stratics shows the last post in this thread as being 9/23/04 but Kyle edited his post a few days ago (without leaving a message telling us). Before I start a thread pointing out this deficiency, is there a 'bug' board for Stratics itself?

G

I believe the original post date always remains the same, however if you look at the bottom it shows when it was last edited /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

G

I believe the original post date always remains the same

I'm talking about the 'last post' date. For most threads, the last post date is the date and time of the latest post. This thread shows 9/23/04 as last post date. Or on my screen it does. What does yours show?

G

Oooooooh..... *lets it sink in*

Yeah ok, It's messed up for me too /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif It's prolly b/c it's made to stay on top. Could be a bug with all threads that are kept up top, but I'm not sure /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif To my knowledge there is no place to submit bugs, but I could be wrong about that too /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

S

Sandra

I don't see any "promise". He must have edited it out /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif

M

MistressOfPez

you are right... he took out the word "promise".

LOL.

Did anyone get a screen shot of the word promise in there?

mop

G

<font color=FF3030> I can't believe he'd do something like that to us /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif. </font color=FF3030>

W

Waynie

hey Kyle / Sahara /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Now that we have two of the three issues in game, is there any chance you could update this so we could see whats next after Free Will? I know Free Will will take quite a long time to test and bed down, but it'd be nice to have a glimpse into the future...

Thanks /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif

G

Free Will and Advanced skilling, theres your two. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif

A

Andrew Pye

The current list is all complete

Holiday season stuff has been and gone,

Mystic trees have been shipped

Free will prototype is in Betaville

So what's next on the list???

P

Peppie

The Mystic trees have been shipped??? uh oh!!!

But where is mine? /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

*snif snif*
Peppie

G

If you are sure your account is more then 2 years old with out a lapse in payment then please goto the bug boards and report it here

I also heard this letter is being mailed out:
--------------------------------------
Dear concerned customer,
We are sorry you have not received your Mystic Tree at this point. Stock has ran out due to the demand of firewood, this winter, and we have found that Mystic logs burn longer then oak logs (which means we get more money, hehe). However, to answer your question, they are currently planting more trees. Hopefully you will get yours in the next shipment once the trees have matured enough to ship out.

But don't count on it.

Sincerely M-CON (Maxis-Corporation Of Nursing)

G

LOL Justin!! Good one! And the funny thing is...I would have almost believed it was really from them if it weren't for the misspellings! lol!

G

Well...I um had to type it out as there was no way for me to copy it at the time..yeah thats it.

C

calvinscreeksim

so is there really going to be anything new coming to the game? like new pets or those darn clothes? lol

G

Currently they are working on Free Will in Betavile, until that is done everything else is on hold , next most likly they will be working on Advanced skilling (new fun and quicker ways to skill)

S

Silver Gem

OK, Im kicked back in the pool ... RELAXING as the post says
But what.. no TOYS IN THE POOL! Can maxis make some pool toys and increase the fun rate in the pools
get the pools back in action instead of just a deadbeat of water wasting land. just an idea

G

<blockquote><hr>

so is there really going to be anything new coming to the game? like new pets or those darn clothes? lol

[/ QUOTE ]

please read kyles question thing i asked about pets n npcs and new items for categorys i got no,no,no

J

Janitor Roy

This post is over a year old.

Please refrain from bumping old threads, the information in them may not be up to date, and can confuse people. Thanks!

::click::

Status
Not open for further replies.