- Rules of Conduct:
Make sure to read The Rules of Conduct for Stratics Network Message Boards before you post here for the first time. Repeat violations of these rules may result in the suspension of your posting privileges on the Stratics Boards. Make sure you also understand the rules about signature file sizes.
- Finding Information:
- If you need information on a certain topic, please browse recent threads rather than posting a new thread on the same subject other people may have already started threads on.
- Check the Taming FAQ. Most of your basic questions are already answered there. Posts that ask questions that are obviously answered in the FAQ will be locked and/or deleted. This is to prevent other participants on the board from having to sift through dozens of repetitive questions that are already answered in the FAQ.
- Using the search option is also a good idea to find what you are looking for.
- Common Posting Courtesy:
- Choose a descriptive title for your post. "I need help" or "Please answer this" isn't very informative. Be specific and describe what you want to say, for example "Where is the Terathan keep?" or "What does a frenzied ostard eat?".
- If you want to post something that is "off topic", please mark your message as "OT" in the subject line. Make sure it is at least of some common interest for the readers of the board.