• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stickies

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Mods,

Would it be possible to throw some of those stickies together?
Now that it seems that the threats that where recovered are all imported , there is a bunch of double stickies.

Maybe someone can combine them ?

thanks alot in advance

:danceb::danceb::danceb:

T

Tazar

Dear Mods,

Would it be possible to throw some of those stickies together?
Now that it seems that the threats that where recovered are all imported , there is a bunch of double stickies.

Maybe someone can combine them ?

thanks alot in advance

:danceb::danceb::danceb:
It seems we are finally merged with the old data. :heart::heart::heart:

I went through last night trying to merge the picture thread and... I do not have authorization!

I was one of the first mods back after the crash, and they were still learning how to do a user set-up on the new system so it seems I got left out. I have sent a request up for more power (or a higher power to lend a hand).

Ishtar may also have the ability. :)

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it is just a problem of how the merging is being done. As an admin, I have different ways I can merge threads, where I think Mods only have one way for it to work correctly (not sure, need to do testing on a non-admin username).

I'll test out my moderator testing account tomorrow and work on getting a how-to written up for ya'll.

For now, I just merged several your threads for ya'll.

*Orvago smiles*