• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

steem greenlight status?

awollsd

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
just curious how it's going? see a LOT of positive responces on the replies to the page but can't check the progress of it. can a dev let us know how it's going?

Citan

Project: Gorgon Developer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
The admin console says there are 2,325 "Yes" votes and the game is 43% of the way "to the top 100 games on Greenlight". Seems to be doing okay, but it'll take a lot more votes!

awollsd

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
43% isn't bad the last couple games I've followed that got greenlit was around there in this amount of time. we get this upcoming update in and get some more vids we could make a push to improve them numbers aswell.

unfortunately I'm unable to make any vids here with my fps issues but I'm sure plenty of others will.

Vid suggestions
capped/geared fire/necro build doing a solo speed run with the necro skellies out. (people would like to see necro and fire aswell as see playable solo)
proper team run (with an actual tank, anyone capped/geared Deer?) gobblins would be ok for this.
Raid boss (any thoughts on this from Staff? perhaps one in this update even if will need a lot of work?)
Group PvP even if just player set up in kur or in towns from them potions.

may I also perhaps suggest a video contest? the reward being the winner(s) get one of the kickstarter tier rewards (of the staffs choosing) unfortunately I wont be able to take part but it should help get some nice vids to spread around.

PS: where's that amulate/armor piece that enables fire magic! sooooooo!! want to be a pyro deer :)

Cramit

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Well I have to admit the other day I actually downloaded fraps and another pc screen capture program. Going to look into seeing if I can do some videos of things in game, however I really don't know a TON about the game just yet. Only been out of the starter tunnel for a bit now, and that's including helping a friend get acclimated to the game.

So yea, hoping I can make some real progress with my character this weekend and possibly do a video on something. The suggestions help, maybe I will look at doing something like a solo leveling of fire magic for a bit or something of the sorts. However will obviously need some practice making vids before I would be anywhere near contest worthy but I will do what I can to help.