• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

STEELERS GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!

V

Voilet

THIS ONES FOR YOU KATHY!!! WHOO HOO!!! So excited and yes...yes..got my tickets and im going to the game BABY!!!
HERE WE GO!!!:lick:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh SO jealous, I would LOVE to see them live.. and most def in the superbowl!!

Firedutch

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Long live the Steelers!!!

They are going to tear up the Cardinals in Tampa!!

S

soupandquackers

Im not far from tampa but i dont like either team. If it would have been the eagles instead of cards they would have called it the PA bowl.

S

Squeaker

You're wasting good, hard-earned money to go watch a game and all you will remember is:

ARIZ--41
PITT--17

<I'm just sayin'....why bother, why put yourself through that kind of unneeded mental torture, Its not good for anyone's psychy. Its going to be real rough, dont need a Toonicidal toon stomping around River, now do we?
Just think logically for one second and you will see that your place of Zen is at home, watching from the confines of your living room -Close to a rope. :)

Anyway...just trying to cheer you up...prepare you for the moment. No need to thank me.

-Heehe, Sergeant.

V

Voilet

ARIZ--03
PITT--47
Dont you go worryin ur pretty little head bout me I will be basking in the glory of ANOTHER SuperBowl WON AGAIN.. eh hum.
I'm just sayin'....why bother, why put yourself through that kind of unneeded mental torture, Its not good for anyone's psychy. Its going to be real rough, dont need a Toonicidal toon stomping around River, now do we?
Yes, I guess your right, that is why you dont play TT :lick: MWAH thank you Kathy's hubby!

S

Squeaker

Do you see what your QB did to himself already, right? Any the sissy on Defense was just seen coming out of his beauty shop -he's ready to be an SI covergirl.
------------------------------------------------------------
Four football fans go rock climbing one afternoon, a Bengals fan, a Browns fan, a Steelers fan, and a Ravens fan. They had been arguing all the way up the mountain about who among them was the most “die-hard” fan.

Upon reaching the top of the mountain, the Ravens fan proclaimed to the other four… “This is for the Baltimore Ravens!” and promptly threw himself off the mountain as a sacrifice.

Not to be outdone by a Ravens fan, the Browns fan jumped up and said…”This is for the Cleveland Browns!” and then threw himself off the mountain as a sacrifice.

Refusing to be outdone by the Ravens and Browns fans, the Bengals fan rose to his feet and yelled at the top of his lungs “This is for the Cincinnati Bengals!” and shoved the Pittsburgh Steelers fan off the mountain.
--------------------------------------------------------
To you and your Steelers: Good luck. Hope you paid off some referees.
This is definitely not your father's Steelers. And its definitely not your Father's Cardinals. It will be a good game, nevertheless.

S

soupandquackers

LOL, already trash talking. I would love to see the cards come out with a win because their fans have suffered an awful franchise, but i think the steelers will have a sixth superbowl victory.

V

Voilet

One BIG difference is trophy case.

Cardinals....eh hum. 3k03p03o51f113a14b91o8179db63f0771a11.jpg

And Ours....:D 3k83m33p911013614b91oa632a9b271b7147e.jpg

Firedutch

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want to see the trash talk after next Sunday.......Steelers almost lost last week because of missed and bad ref calls....if the game is fair, Cards got no chance....lol

Ill be typing back to ya a week from Monday!

:)

P

Pinky Pepperpow

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, however; it's the season of the CARDINALS!

Historically, every city I've moved too has won the super bowl...and here's the run down of my travels and wins:

1986 - Chicago Bears (moved back to my hometown Chicago and they won)
1991 - New York Jets (moved to NYC in 1990 they immediately won the next season)
1993 - Dallas Cowboys (Moved to Texas and then Dallas won)
2004 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Went there for training and they won)
2007 - Indianapolis Colts (tough year for me - from Chicago but living in Indianapolis - guess who won)

So all I can say is that I moved to Phoenix in June and now the Cardinal's are in the bowl....now just who do you think has a chance?

See ya on the 50 yard line on 2/1.

Judy aka Pinky Pepperpow

Firedutch

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is funny....hehe

If only had an impact on the economy where ever you moved to.....or maybe impacted winnings in Vegas to make a little money on it....

P

Pinky Pepperpow

That is funny....hehe

If only had an impact on the economy where ever you moved to.....or maybe impacted winnings in Vegas to make a little money on it....
yeah, sadly my impact is that it gets worse everywhere I go <hangs head in shame>. funny thing is that i'm a shopoholic and always trying to help improve the funds for this country. Just Not Working out the way I planned LOL.

Go CARDINALS!