• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stealth archer

• Thread starter imported_Splup
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Splup

Iv been thinking about making Stealth archer, what kind of template should I take? I have 720 point skillcap, I quess hunters headress is a must so I have enough free skillpoints to get 120 archery?

I

imported_GFY

No one replied yet?

Here's my 2 cents.

Ninja 120
Hiding 100
Stealth 80
Archery 120
Tactics 100
Anatomy 100
Chivalry 100
Focus (whatever you have left over counting bunuses from items)

There are people that will move a few points here and there but this is what I'm working on.

G

I'd push for 120 stealth, at 105 I got passively revealed more often than I'd like to have been. Not sure why you'd choose chiv over healing, sure it has multiple uses but unless you go 4/6 you'll get interrupted trying to heal/cure/remove curse. Also healing can be used while stealthed.

Rey~

I

imported_GFY

When stealthed use dog form to heal.

Use a protection scroll and you'll never get interupted.

With chiv you get soo much more then just healing. You can go heal in stead of chiv if your ninja is pvp only.

G

Protection would work, but you'd be pretty slow casting. I pretty much assume a character with ninja/hiding/stealth is going to be predominantly pvp as hiding/stealth isn't too useful for pvm (except for a few instances like mino arty gathering, or getting keys for Trav). Even at 120 stealth I got revealed by minos.....

Rey~