• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Statuette engraving tools

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't find any of them on chessy. I checked origin and they are on there. Can someone check their shard and see if they are missing. thanks :)

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I feel dumb. Does anyone know what you use these on. I tried a dragon statue and it wouldn't work. What statues are these for?

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Probably the ones you can make with stonecrafting, though ideally you should be able to engrave any monster statuette too, i'd say.

A

Adara

Just tried it on the "Skill Tutor Statuette" and it didnt work...also tried it on my cow statue and a character made warrior statue.

Wonder what they work on?

A

Aurianna

The Engraving Tool can be used on :

Holiday Statues
Obsidian Statues
All Stonecrafted Statues & Sculptures
Special Statues like the white Statues of Finigan ect.

K

Kebet

I was hoping it would work on the vet statues. It would be nice to be able to attach a guild title or some other personal information to those statues.

RoseBlue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How many points needed for them ? what items requested for the turn in ? who exactly (NPC) accepts the items ? where is this very NPC located ?and...last but not least : which NPC is proposing them as a reward ?

So many questions :wall: thx for any infos :smooch

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hope this answers ur ?... they r supost to be n tinker npc's for gold

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Engraving Tool can be used on :

Holiday Statues
Obsidian Statues
All Stonecrafted Statues & Sculptures
Special Statues like the white Statues of Finigan ect.

Not too bad considering you can craft Urns, would be interesting for RPers to have Urns for dead characters etc.

Though...
wouldn't it have made more sense to be able to use them on things like Vet statues and warrior/arcane statues and stealable statues...? along with the items listed here...
Besides, who has many obsidian/Holiday statues anyways?

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would have hoped that these are working on Soulstones and fragments as well.
With several own accounts it happens quickly to mix up, which one belongs to which account.
*Salute*
Olahorand