• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Statuette engraving tool

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Drakelord

ok bought one, used it thinking once out of charges it will vanish, but it did not, still in the pack and I wonder can we recharge them and if so how??

S

SilentFoxXy

Have you tried the minor gems, as with the Weap engraver and diamonds etc...???

L

Lord Drakelord

Have you tried the minor gems, as with the Weap engraver and diamonds etc...???
That was a good idea, but it did not work, could not recharge it using any of the mining gems. Nor will the tinkers that sold it to me help.

So my question is are these Statuette engraving tool rechargeble? If so how?

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe a runed switch? like the summoners etc. dont know tho just a suggestion.

UoJunky

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure they need to be rechargeable. They cost about 1200 gps and come with 10 uses. When it runs out you can easily buy another. How many statues do you intend to engrave? :)

L

Lord Drakelord

Not sure they need to be rechargeable. They cost about 1200 gps and come with 10 uses. When it runs out you can easily buy another. How many statues do you intend to engrave? :)
I brought 4 the first time thinking they were a one shot vanish when gone of charges type of item, but it did not vanish and I was just wondering can they be recharged? If not then why do they remane when all charges are gone? I think I'm going to try PoF next to see if that works, if not the rune switch idea above will be tried.