• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stats question

• Thread starter The_Traveler
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
T

The_Traveler

Going to make a Peace/Mage tamer and I've found lots of good posts.
The one thing I haven't seen though is a stats suggestion.
How should I balance my stats? Str/Dex/Int

Tame
Vet
Lore
Mage
Eval
Music
Peace

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't remember my exact numbers, but I'm somewhere around 105 str and 15 dex with the rest in int. I wear some +dex jewels to not run out of stamina all the time.

Honestly though as a peace tamer you probably won't take much damage - but without eval you also can't really use magery offensively. So I don't think there's much issue with where you choose to dump your points. I like to have a good amount of mana for situations where I can't stay close enough to my pet to vet - that way, I can mage-heal. I also like to beef up strength so I'm not one-hit dead when I do get hit :)

/edit - I see you have eval, so mana is probably more vital.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
100+ str 10 dex the rest in int if stamina ever becomes a issue you can always carry frost bringer in your pack and equip it it has 10 stamina regen I run this and have never had a issue unless i was running a long ways with gd like i said just equip a high regen item('s)