• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stat Cap Max - How to tell

N

natfbrazil

Hi all,

How can I tell what one of my characters stat cap is? He's old and I can't remember if I've increased it via scroll and just not reached it? I know I'm not at cap now as it is at an odd number, but how can I tell to use a stat scroll on him or not?

Thanks!

R

Radun

it's on your status bar... i think it's the symbol of a book... if it doesn't say 255, you're not at the cap.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
it's on your status bar... i think it's the symbol of a book... if it doesn't say 255, you're not at the cap.
That's the stat cap if you've used a +25 stat increase scroll, which was the point of the op's post. He doesn't know whether he has used a scroll or not.

As far as I know there is no way to tell what your stat cap is until you reach it.

R

Radun

ya... if it doesn't say 255, he hasn't used a +25 scroll. In which case, use the +25 scroll.
If it says 255 you've used a +25.
If it says 250 you've used a +20.
If it says 245 you've used a +15.
If it says 240 you've used a +10.
If it says 235 you've used a +5...
That's how you tell. The number shows what your total cap is, not your total stats.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
ya... if it doesn't say 255, he hasn't used a +25 scroll. In which case, use the +25 scroll.
If it says 255 you've used a +25.
If it says 250 you've used a +20.
If it says 245 you've used a +15.
If it says 240 you've used a +10.
If it says 235 you've used a +5...
That's how you tell. The number shows what your total cap is, not your total stats.
You learn something every day... My apologies for doubting you... :)

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
one tiny note to this: those numbers assume the account is at least 6 months old - you get a +5 bonus to your cap at 6 months