• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

starting to get tired of this

Morgy123

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
do put up in loging menue that you add rares to the shop so non fall for way luni tune prises on them

to day i did buy 5 singing balls for 175m and then i find out they in shop for penuts good going dev made me yet one more time want to quit this game

keap this up and one more long time player go out the exit for good

sure i can resell it an hope some othere dont know it but i dont scam my way to gold

so again thx for make me lose gold one more time like you done evry time the bean a dupe an you wait to they sold all there goods befor removeing them all of the sudden good knows we dont want the dupers to lose there gold

so keap on add allot more rares to the shop and lets make all oure traders and rare hunters silly mad good going hope you all rot for it

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morg! Didn't you check vendor search before you purchased them to see the going rate on the single ones?

If I'm buying/selling an item I will always check vendor search first to see if there is any similar items to try and gauge a price.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morg! Didn't you check vendor search before you purchased them to see the going rate on the single ones?

If I'm buying/selling an item I will always check vendor search first to see if there is any similar items to try and gauge a price.
if i saw a 2 story statue on a vendor for 175, id buy it instantly. believe me, i have found some amazing deals on vendors and it does sometimes come down to seconds. i highly doubt most people would check vendor search to see if that 2 story statue for 175 was the lowest price one.

considering the average price of a full set of balls used to run 300m, the 2 story statue example is a pretty accurate comparison in my book.

plus there is no announcement of the store items anywhere prominent in game, or anywhere prominent here on stratics.

@Morgy123 im sure your not the only one to be fooled, sorry you had this bad experience.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
do put up in loging menue that you add rares to the shop so non fall for way luni tune prises on them

to day i did buy 5 singing balls for 175m and then i find out they in shop for penuts good going dev made me yet one more time want to quit this game

keap this up and one more long time player go out the exit for good

sure i can resell it an hope some othere dont know it but i dont scam my way to gold

so again thx for make me lose gold one more time like you done evry time the bean a dupe an you wait to they sold all there goods befor removeing them all of the sudden good knows we dont want the dupers to lose there gold

so keap on add allot more rares to the shop and lets make all oure traders and rare hunters silly mad good going hope you all rot for it
Yeah, it's the devs fault you bought them...

With vendor search, 3rd party websites, and store being in game there's really no excuse for you to blame anyone else but yourself.

I'm pretty sure there was even a thread or two about it on here.

Garrett.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Surprised you got caught out on that one Morg. I thought it was a bit suss the other day when these quite rare items started popping up on vendors, even more so when they were complete sets! Lesson learned I guess, and you'll make the loss back in no time, just keep at it :thumbup:

Morgy123

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
well they used to be 75m each and i am used to guys put up with crasy low price

just did not know i had to worry of dev dumping on rares also lessoned learnd i guess

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Watch out for the 15th Anniv Robe and the Mini House Deeds then.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
mini house deeds? u mean they putting castle, keep, tower ect... in store?

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
ty for info, my friend will be pissed he just bought castle deed lol.