• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Start off 2016 right with Awesome Giveaways !

Your ideas for giveaways !

• Art poster

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Game time

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Gift cards - Steam , Xbox , Playstation

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Crafted Art work

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Other ( write below )

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kartman

Adventurer
Greetings every one,
Last year thanks to community Statics is back and not sold. I try to help a bit as I could.

Now it's 2016 - new start , new adventure.
What do you think to have some great giveaways ? Simple with Ultima spirit. I am planing for some cool giveaways but before would be great to know what you wish to have or some great ideas and for the contest.
Definitely should be something light to sent by via mail as well could be digital product.

Some ideas:
  • Art posters
  • Game time
  • Gift cards - Steam , Xbox , Playstation
  • Crafted Art work
There is small poll on twitter here
Also you can write below in comment section. ( this topic in on reddit )

Looking forward to hearing from you , lets make it as awesome contest , Have fun !

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
On second thought, "giveaways" might get rather expensive; and Stratics is a non-profit with an unpaid staff... so, I'm pretty sure you didn't really mean "giveaways".

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
On second thought, "giveaways" might get rather expensive; and Stratics is a non-profit with an unpaid staff... so, I'm pretty sure you didn't really mean "giveaways".
I think he meant that he personally would be giving things away, not Stratics. Since he said "I am planning for some cool giveaways but before would be great to know what you wish to have or some great ideas and for the contest."