• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Star Room???

• Thread starter Lunaticus
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lunaticus

Sometimes, I like to take my little stealther girl out roaming. Today, I found myself inside the terathan keep when I recalled that there was a room of stars somewhere in there. I'm on the Trammie side, so I'm pretty sure there's nothing there, but I still wanted to check it out. Problem is, I can't seem to figure out how to get in! There's some energy field down in the swamp, but it's turned off or something. There are two levers that I've flipped, but still nothing. Anyone know how to get in?

G

You keep clicking the brazier in the middle of the swamp. There is like a 1 in 100 chance it will let you in.

L

Lunaticus

Hmmmm. . . a whole lotta clicking for a room, but I have accomplished my mission! Thanks for the help. BTW, is the star room where people got the sheet music and music stand rares back in the day? Very odd place for them to be hanging out; maybe the terathans like holding concerts there, heh.