• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Standup and be heard Phoenix.

R

Righteous

I notice that there are quite a few town hall meetings but none have happened in Phoenix Arizona. Maybe I missed it. Phoenix is the 6th largest city in the US according to the census, do we have so few UO players that live in Phoenix or its surrounding metro area that its not possible to have one? So just a quick UO census if you live in Phoenix or the metro area standup and shout out like you got a pair.

I live in Avondale OhRAH! :grrr:

Ouch, I think I pulled something.

Righteous

2000 census data
City in rank order Number Rank
---------------------------------------------------------------
New York city, NY 8,008,278 1
Los Angeles city, CA 3,694,820 2
Chicago city, IL 2,896,016 3
Houston city, TX 1,953,631 4
Philadelphia city, PA 1,517,550 5
Phoenix city, AZ 1,321,045 6
San Diego city, CA 1,223,400 7
Dallas city, TX 1,188,580 8
San Antonio city, TX 1,144,646 9
Detroit city, MI 951,270 10

L

Lord Drakelord

I love to see them come to Fort Smith, Arkansas. Being disable, retired, on a fix income I cannot make trips, even the closes one in Austin, TX would be to much for our pocketbook. Still when they do the live broadcast from the townhalls meetings I tried to listen in and hope they discuss questions I wonder about.

P

PrimalFear

Glendale, Az, just west of Westgate. Would love to see a town hall out here. Any other Arizonans out here?

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I'm in the same boat to be honest they haven't come to Charlotte NC that I can recall it's in the top 20 for large cities, and is more centrally located in the SE than Jacksonville FL.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOOT! MESA, AZ!!! We need to have our own meet up!! I know a few others that live around Phoenix!! If nothing else make for a really fun lucheon or Night at Dave and Busters!!

Ori

S

Sunrise

East Mesa FTW :D Also Higley too. Depending on what side of the road I walk on LoL.

Hrm..Im more of an applebees person. We should have a Stratics GT sometimes for all of us Arizonas.

I agree tho! There should be a town hall here! Probally not in the summer. Then again the Devs are used to living in extreme heat :p

But seriously now. There is alot to do here. It would be a great place for the southwest and the West to meet up.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL I agree, not in the summer. The devs would probably cuts us all off for being nuts enough to want to live in this heat lol. Not to mention those that would visit from out of state. Poor souls would die!!

HMM Stratics GT sounds good. As long as you all promise not to hurt any staff memebrs.
*Looks around nervously*

Ori

A

Azazel of LA

Wow , I dont even live in AZ and by the response of all the people in this thread from AZ in such a short time I would have to agree that maybe one should be held there. Maybe one of you guys should send it in as a suggestion and include a link to this theread?

I myself would like to see a Town Hall Meeting in Hartford, CT. Hartford is between Boston and New York City and right in the middle on Connecticut so it would be easy for anyone in those areas to travel to. Im thinking of sending it in with some info on Hartford. Good luck with an AZ meeting.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come to Honolulu....WOOT!!
Ohhh now that would be the perfect excuse to go there!! But alas, my funds these days put me in coach at best, but more likely in a car with a shorter driving distance. San Diego we go to anyway at least once a year. Las Vegas wouldn't be too bad, any further and I'm sad to say ain't happening. Well till my sister gets moved to Seattle.....I tried to hurry her up to move before the end of this month I really did!!

But ya I think I will send in some feedback and link it here. I know of at least 4-5 more people in the area and I'm sure there's more. Time for everyone to visit the desert, when it's pretty.

Ori

I

Infiniti

Medicine Hat,Alberta. Don't think they will ever come to Canada.:(

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Actually we are now the 5th largest city. We bet Philly again. I'm west valley, been here for over 30 years. If you all have a town hall here boy I will so be there. And I bet we could get people in from New Mexico, Utah, Colorado and even California. Can't beat the valley winter weather, low 70's, light rain, with snow a couple hours a way. And you don't have to worry about competing with foot ball. Anyone want a used football team?:eek:

R

Righteous

Thank you all for responding. I know there are more out there, I guess they are just shy.

Righteous

C

Corrupted Goblin

Ya i know a few people that live out in Peoria, I know theres probably 100 or so UO players in phoenix run across them all the time in just nappa.

M

Millie

I have family in Phoenix, Glendale and Tuscon. I was born there. I however live in Denver now and there has never been a town hall hear (that I know of) in the last 8 years.

D

Dicimiie

Tucson, Arizona represented here... just 90 miles from Phoenix.

K

KoolAidAddict

Used to live in Mesa.
Calypso drive. 5th house from the pool!!
Devs would prolly roast in the day heat.
I hear tell their fire resist is crap!!

Anyways goodluck on the Phoenix/surrounding area meet suggestion.

Hows about tossing is some love for a Chandler, Indiana meet.
Population 1233, depending on what day / time it is!!
Think Im only UO player hehehe.
Whoa, at least the name resembles your wishes (chandler).

Peace.