• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stamina bug with new dragons?

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail,
I have trained up a dragon to 125 Dex, but his Stamina value shows 120/120 - so he is capped at 120 max Stamina.
I thought Stamina is equal to dex? So is this a bug and if yes, can it be fixed/avoided or is it something to be expected? (GM sent only canned message.)
Just pulled a second dragon out of my stable, he has 72 Dex and 65 Stamina?
*Salute*
Olahorand

5% Luck

It appears that some of these dragons have a dex hit when tamed. Its not steam lined to strength but most of the time when a dragon has very high strength it will take a small dex hit. They range between 5-8. Its not all dragons and I dont know what causes it. Its also quite unnoticeable.

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They just need to bring back the ability to train pets up to max stats. I have no idea why they capped everything at 125. You get a perfect pet except for one bugged/terrible stat and you might as well just throw it out.

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The issue here is - the stat (Dexterity) is fine at 125, but Stamina, which is usually bound 1:1 to Dexterity is not in these cases.
So the question is: Bug or By Design?

G

I've also seen this happen to a guildmate's greater dragon.

Specifically it was after discord training and the dragon was stabled before the discord effects had worn off.

The greater dreagon had absolutely achieved 125/125 dex/stam, I lored it myself prior to it being discorded.

Whether there is any connection there remains to be seen.

G

Yeah, my Great Wyrm has 125 DEX/119 Stamina

1 Stamina point away from a 0.25 sec increase in attack speed. Attack swings speed up by 0.25 secs for every 30 Stamina, like with players. Only way he can get that is if he Agility/Blesses himself or if i Bless him.

I do remember that awhile back there was a bug that if you stabled a pet while it was Blessed/Cursed, it could mess up it's stats. I thought that was fixed though.

F

Fayled Dhreams

<blockquote><hr>

The issue here is - the stat (Dexterity) is fine at 125, but Stamina, which is usually bound 1:1 to Dexterity is not in these cases.
So the question is: Bug or By Design?

[/ QUOTE ]

well
Humans stats ...
can be manipulated through adding of items ....

neeed a collar for the new dragon?
toenail polish?
"shoes" ??