• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stacking...

R

Return2UO

In all of the new stuff thats coming, are we going to see stacked smoke bombs or an increased population of wandering healers maybe a little closer to dungeon entrances.

I don't mind running for a res but Despise to Brit healers seems a little extreme.

L

Lilith_Mauvais

There are wandering healers in the woods north of Brit. I usually run into them before I get to Brit healers.

G

I think it's a fairly well accepted fact that the nearest wandering healer is always half a screen from your starting point, in the opposite direction to which ever way you choose to run. You usually manage to spot him just after you've looted your corpse

G

haah, yeah I've noticed that. I cheat now, wandering healers are marked on the map in KR.